Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Asbury Automotive Group Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ABG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 88.99% of all US stocks.
- ABG has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 18.63% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of ABG is higher than 16.91% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ABG is less than 28.07% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ABG is greater than 32.18% of all US stocks.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 62.17% of all US stocks.
- ABG has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for ABG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.