Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABUS POWR Grades
- ABUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABUS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ABUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.38% of US stocks).
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ABUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.66% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ABUS's revenue has grown 255.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.91% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IVA, ACIU, ARAV, PSTX, and HGEN.
- Visit ABUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- ABUS's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 557.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 161 months, ABUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.4%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -57.01%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.96% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABBV, PLXP, and HSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABUS, see our ABUS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$3.22|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||895,864|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||499.09M|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
Lab Notes: Arbutus begins human testing of potential hepatitis B cure
A roundup of recent Philadelphia-area life sciences news, including medical device makers Strados Labs and Helius Medical enter into product deals.
Those who invested in Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) three years ago are up 108%
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Arbutus Doses First Subject in Phase 1 Clinical Trial with its Oral RNA Destabilizer, AB-161
Initial data expected in the second half of 2023 WARMINSTER, Pa., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS) (“Arbutus”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging its extensive virology expertise to develop novel therapeutics that target specific viral diseases, today announced that the first subject has been dosed in the Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of AB-161, Arbutus’ oral RNA destabilizer. AB
Arbutus Presents AB-343 Data at the 36th International Conference on Antiviral Research
Antiviral potency, selectivity and favorable PK support further development of AB-343 as potential ritonavir-free oral treatment for COVID-19 and other human coronaviruses WARMINSTER, Pa., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging its extensive virology expertise to develop novel therapeutics that target specific viral diseases, today announced that preclinical data for AB-343, our novel oral SARS-CoV-2
Moderna loses bid to shift liability in COVID-19 vaccine patent case
Despite the backing of the U.S. government, Moderna Inc on Friday failed to persuade a federal judge it should not have to face a patent lawsuit over its COVID-19 vaccine and that the United States should have been sued instead. U.S. District Judge Mitchell Goldberg ruled for the second time that Moderna had not yet shown that the government was the proper target of a lawsuit by Arbutus Biopharma Corp and Genevant Sciences GmbH. Representatives for Moderna, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services did not immediately respond to requests for comment Friday.
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...