Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.55||52-week high||$3.14|
|Prev. close||$2.62||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.62||Avg. volume||819,760|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||423.64M|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS POWR Grades
- ABUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABUS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ABUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ABUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.5% of US equities we're observing.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio is 12.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VINP, SFM, CCF, TXN, and SMRT.
- ABUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP's official web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABUS's price/sales ratio is 504.55% higher, now standing at 13.3.
- ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.4%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -57.01%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.96% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABBV, PLXP, and HSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABUS, see our ABUS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
Biohaven (BHVN) Stock up 8% on Encouraging Pipeline Updates
At its R&D Day, Biohaven (BHVN) provides updates on its pipeline. It also announced submission of a regulatory filing seeking approval for troriluzole in SCA3, an ultra-rare disorder.
Arbutus to Present at Jefferies Healthcare Conference
WARMINSTER, Pa., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS) (“Arbutus” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging its extensive virology expertise to develop novel therapeutics that target specific viral diseases, today announced that the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference taking place in New York on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 9:30 am ET. Presenters: William Collier, President & Chief
Valneva (VALN) Stock Down 53% in the Past Year: Here's Why
The European Commission's revised advance purchase agreement jeopardizes Valneva's (VALN) COVID-19 vaccine program.
FDA Accepts Iovance's (IOVA) BLA Filing for Melanoma Drug
The FDA grants priority review to Iovance's (IOVA) filing seeking approval for its lead pipeline candidate in melanoma indication. A decision is expected before November-end.
Is Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) Outperforming Other Medical Stocks This Year?
Here is how Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) and Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...