Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABUS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ABUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABUS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ABUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.39% of US stocks).
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arbutus Biopharma Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arbutus Biopharma Corp is higher than it is for about merely 8.15% of US stocks.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio is 40.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arbutus Biopharma Corp are CLLS, ALPN, MGNX, SYRS, and SGTX.
- ABUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arbutus Biopharma Corp's official web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.7% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 142 months, ABUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 37.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -43.32%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -75.59%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -67.19%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.96% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABBV, PLXP, and HSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.68||52-week high||$6.50|
|Prev. close||$2.84||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.86||Avg. volume||1,928,570|
|50-day MA||$2.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.27||Market Cap||398.59M|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arbutus Biopharma Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5% and 5.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARMINSTER, Pa., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging its extensive virology expertise to develop novel therapeutics that target specific viral diseases, today announced that it has scheduled its fourth quarter and year end 2021 financial results and corporate update for Thursday, March 3, 2022. The schedule for the press release and conference call/webcast are as follows: •Q4 and Year End 2021 Press
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.34% and 3.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The company could have great prospects if its hepatitis B virus therapy is successful in clinical testing.
Welcome back, trader!
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch