Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABUS POWR Grades
- ABUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABUS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- ABUS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arbutus Biopharma Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ABUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.69% of US equities we're observing.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio is 32.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arbutus Biopharma Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MGNX, LPTX, SYRS, SQZ, and ZYME.
- ABUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arbutus Biopharma Corp's official web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.7% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 142 months, ABUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 37.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -47.55%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 105.56%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -67.19%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.96% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABBV, PLXP, and HSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.53||52-week high||$6.50|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$2.53||Avg. volume||3,067,047|
|50-day MA||$3.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.42||Market Cap||342.23M|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arbutus Biopharma Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
Investment company First Quadrant L P (Current Portfolio) buys Innoviva Inc, NOW Inc, General Electric Co, CF Industries Holdings Inc, JPMorgan Chase, sells , Brookfield Asset Management Inc, , Roku Inc, Cardiovascular Systems Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First Quadrant L P.
Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) announces its 2022 corporate objectives and provided a financial update
Multiple AB-729 and AB-836 HBV clinical data readouts anticipated to guide future clinical development and regulatory strategies Complete IND-enabling studies for oral PD-L1 inhibitor, AB-101, for the treatment of HBV Complete IND-enabling studies for next generation oral RNA destabilizer, AB-161, for the treatment of HBVAdvance an nsp5 main protease (Mpro) inhibitor candidate into IND-enabling studies for treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Financial position significantly strengthened; cash runway into Q2
Investors need to pay close attention to Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
WARMINSTER, Pa., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a broad portfolio of assets with different modes of action to provide a cure for people with chronic hepatitis B virus infection and to treat coronaviruses (including COVID-19), today announced that the Company will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright Bioconnect Virtua
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch