Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABUS POWR Grades
- ABUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.65% of US stocks.
- ABUS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ABUS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ABUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.42% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ABUS's revenue has grown 253.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.4% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CNCE, KZIA, HGEN, AUTL, and PSTX.
- ABUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP's official web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.9; this is 167.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.45%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 313.57%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.83%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.96% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABBV, PLXP, and HSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||1,405,012|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.51||Market Cap||377.88M|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBUTUS BIOPHARMA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
Arbutus Biopharma ( NASDAQ:ABUS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.95m (up 78% from 3Q...
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS), Kala Pharmaceuticals (KALA) and TScan Therapeutics (TCRX)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS – Research Report), Kala Pharmaceuticals (KALA – Research Report) and TScan Therapeutics (TCRX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) H.C. Wainwright analyst Ed Arce maintained a Buy rating on Arbutus Biopharma today and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $2.44, close to its 52-week low of $1.85. According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 4-star analyst with an average return of -26.0% and a 25.8% success rate.
JMP Securities analyst Roy Buchanan reiterated a Buy rating on Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS - Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.34.Buchanan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arbutus Biopharma, Dynavax, and PolyPid. According to TipRanks, Buchanan has an average return of -31.1% and a 19.35% success rate on recommended stocks. Arbutus Biopharma has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.50, which is a 177.78% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, Chardan Capital also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.00 price target.
Arbutus (ABUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 46.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Financially strong with a projected cash runway into the second quarter of 2024 HBsAg and HBV DNA remain at low levels with no evidence of clinical relapse up to 44 weeks after discontinuing AB-729, our RNAi therapeutic, and NA therapy On-track to achieve multiple additional milestones before year end Conference call and webcast today at 8:45 AM ET WARMINSTER, Pa., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveragin
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch