Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABUS POWR Grades
- ABUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.38% of US stocks.
- ABUS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- ABUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ABUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arbutus Biopharma Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arbutus Biopharma Corp is higher than it is for about only 8.38% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.28, Arbutus Biopharma Corp has a higher such ratio than 95.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arbutus Biopharma Corp are WVE, IMGN, PLRX, TTNP, and MGNX.
- Visit ABUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arbutusbio.com.
ABUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ABUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.7% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 142 months, ABUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
- ABUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 37.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABUS.
ABUS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -43.32%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -151.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 200.65%.
The table below shows ABUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.73% of graded US stocks.
- ABUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 309th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, HSTO, and AGTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABUS.
The table below shows ABUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$5.87|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||2,184,281|
|50-day MA||$3.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.46||Market Cap||404.58M|
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Company Bio
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B (HBV) infections in Canada and the United States. The company was formerly known as Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation and changed its name to Arbutus Biopharma Corporation in July 2015. The company is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ABUS Social Stream
Latest ABUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arbutus Biopharma Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABUS as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
Shares of Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) were rebounding somewhat on Thursday after several days of declines. Moderna actually had more bad news today. Finland joined Denmark and Sweden in pausing the use of the company's COVID-19 vaccine for some individuals due to concerns about a rare heart inflammation issue.
Thinking about buying stock in Tata Motors, New Fortress Energy, Arbutus Biopharma, US Well Services, or Progenity?
InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for TTM, NFE, ABUS, USWS, and PROG.
WARMINSTER, Penn., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a cure for people with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, as well as therapies to treat coronaviruses (including COVID-19), today announced that the Company will participate in the following October investor conferences: Chardan’s 5th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference – Virtual (Oc
Investors need to pay close attention to Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
ABUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ABUSWant to do more research on Arbutus Biopharma Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch