Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACGL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ACGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACGL is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ACGL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ACGL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,661,362,076, Arch Capital Group Ltd has a greater market value than 85.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.19, Arch Capital Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Arch Capital Group Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 14.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arch Capital Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be IEX, AVY, FBHS, SNA, and WSM.
- ACGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arch Capital Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.archcapgroup.com.
ACGL Valuation Summary
- ACGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.8; this is 9.3% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- ACGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACGL.
ACGL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.76%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.47%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.36%.
The table below shows ACGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACGL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.61% of graded US stocks.
- ACGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 76th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- KNSL, GBLI, and HCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACGL.
The table below shows ACGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.64||52-week high||$43.05|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$28.55|
|Day high||$42.99||Avg. volume||2,131,477|
|50-day MA||$40.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.51||Market Cap||16.89B|
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) Company Bio
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property, casualty, and mortgage insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The Company operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance and mortgage. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACGL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACGL Social Stream
Latest ACGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Capital Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACGL as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
Shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) rose 1.1% in extended trade on Monday after the company's board of directors agreed to increase its share repurchase program to up to $1.5 billion. Arch Capital provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance on a global level. The buyback program comes with an expiration date of December 31, 2022. The timing and amount of the repurchase transactions will depend on factors like market conditions and corporate and regulatory considerations. (See Arch Capital stock charts on TipRanks) Meanwhile, the company said that it expected its third-quarter results to be negatively impacted due to the effects of Hurricane Ida, European floods and other global events.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Pre-open movers U.S. stock futures traded mostly flat in early pre-market trade after the Dow Jones dropped 250 points in the previous session. Investors are awaiting earnings results from Fastenal Company (NASDAQ: FAST), AZZ Inc (NYSE: AZZ) and Smart Global Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: SGH). The Labor Department's JOLTS report for August will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. Job openings are projected to increase to 11.013 million in August compared to July's better-than-expected reading of 10.934 millio
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Fastenal Company (NASDAQ: FAST) to report quarterly earnings at $0.42 per share on revenue of $1.54 billion before the opening bell. Fastenal shares fell 2% to $51.20 in after-hours trading. Arch Capital Group (NASDAQ: ACGL) raised its buyback plan to $1.5 billion. The company also said it sees Q3 pre-tax net catastrophe losses of $330 million to $345 million. Arch Capital shares gained 1.1% to $40.59 in the after-hou
ACGL Price Returns
Continue Researching ACGLWant to do more research on Arch Capital Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch