Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACGL POWR Grades
- ACGL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACGL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ACGL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.58% of US stocks).
ACGL Stock Summary
- ACGL has a higher market value than 86.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,112,473,714.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.72, Arch Capital Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arch Capital Group Ltd comes in at 37.36%, a number that bests 85.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSM, POOL, TPR, QGEN, and VIPS.
- ACGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arch Capital Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.archcapgroup.com.
ACGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.19||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$39.92||52-week low||$22.22|
|Day high||$40.45||Avg. volume||2,513,022|
|50-day MA||$39.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.36||Market Cap||16.22B|
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) Company Bio
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property, casualty, and mortgage insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The Company operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance and mortgage. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ACGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Arch Capital Group Ltd. To summarize, we found that Arch Capital Group Ltd ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Arch Capital Group Ltd, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.36% of its sector Financial Services.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ACGL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACGL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACGL Social Stream
Latest ACGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Capital Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACGL as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Partners Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A decline of 0.38% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the Q1 of 2021, while the Index declined 0.57% for the same period. You can view the fund’s […]
Arch Capital (ACGL): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.15; GAAP EPS of $1.05 beats by $0.58.Revenue of $2.5B (+16.8% Y/Y) beats by $230M.Press Release...
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2021 first quarter results. The results included:
On behalf of its underwriting operations, Arch Capital Group Ltd. confirms that it has not and will not issue any insurance policies covering the Adani Carmichael coal mine.
Arch Capital Group ([[ACGL]] +0.5%) Q1 results to be negatively impacted by the effects of North American winter storms Uri and Viola that occurred in February, as well as from other minor global events. As a result, the company has established a range of pretax catastrophe losses of $180M-190M in the...
ACGL Price Returns
Continue Researching ACGLWant to do more research on Arch Capital Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch