Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL): Price and Financial Metrics
ACGL Stock Summary
- ACGL has a higher market value than 85.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,472,251,234.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.61, Arch Capital Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 14.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Arch Capital Group Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 10.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arch Capital Group Ltd are FBHS, IEX, HEI, BLD, and WSM.
- Visit ACGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.archcapgroup.com.
ACGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.37||52-week high||$43.11|
|Prev. close||$35.91||52-week low||$20.93|
|Day high||$36.64||Avg. volume||3,405,861|
|50-day MA||$34.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.92||Market Cap||14.77B|
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) Company Bio
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property, casualty, and mortgage insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The Company operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance and mortgage. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ACGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ACGL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arch Capital Group Ltd ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACGL, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.35% of its sector Financial Services.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ACGL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACGL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACGL Social Stream
Latest ACGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Capital Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACGL as an investment opportunity.
There's reason to worry the recent drop in the tech-heavy NASDAQ could continue given key indicators, such as the American Association of Individual Investors ((AAII)) sentiment survey, are still flashing warning signals. On February 17, the AAII's sentiment survey showed 47% of respondents were bullish, the highest reading since early...
This article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to BAMCO Inc.’s 13F stock portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Ron Baron’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 02/12/2021. The 13F portfolio value increased ~24% from $32.58B to $40.42B this quarter....
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arch Insurance North America, part of Arch Capital Group Ltd., and Coalition, the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, today announced a multi-year partnership that provides Coalition with long-term capacity for its U.S. and Canada Cyber and Technology Errors & Omissions insurance programs on Arch Insurance North America's A.M. Best A+ rated carriers. “Arch is committed to leveraging advanced analytics to change the way we understand risk and protect
Here's a look at the firm’s underwriting results
Arch Capital (ACGL) fourth-quarter results indicate rising premiums across the company's segments, partly offset by higher catastrophic losses and escalating costs.
ACGL Price Returns
Continue Researching ACGLWant to do more research on Arch Capital Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!