Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACGL POWR Grades
- ACGL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- ACGL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ACGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
ACGL Stock Summary
- ACGL has a market capitalization of $15,361,742,223 -- more than approximately 85.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACGL's revenue has grown 37.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.64% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACGL is more volatile than merely 13.69% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HPE, QGEN, SNA, TTC, and POOL.
- ACGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arch Capital Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.archcapgroup.com.
ACGL Valuation Summary
- ACGL's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 41.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ACGL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.2 over the prior 243 months.
- ACGL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACGL.
ACGL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.47%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.58%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.39%.
The table below shows ACGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.72||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$39.34||52-week low||$27.41|
|Day high||$40.01||Avg. volume||2,234,369|
|50-day MA||$38.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.61||Market Cap||16.03B|
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) Company Bio
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property, casualty, and mortgage insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The Company operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance and mortgage. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ACGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Arch Capital Group Ltd. To summarize, we found that Arch Capital Group Ltd ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 260.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Arch Capital Group Ltd ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.71% of its sector Financial Services.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ACGL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACGL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACGL Social Stream
Latest ACGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Capital Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACGL as an investment opportunity.
As long as rate increases support returns above our threshold, we will continue to grow our writings. The higher level of premium earned from the post 2019 policy years is a primary driver of our improving underlying accident year combined ratio.
Bermuda domiciled insurer and reinsurer, Arch Capital Group Ltd., has reported a return to underwriting profit for the second-quarter of 2021, driven by improved performances in its insurance, reinsurance, and mortgage segments. Across its operations, underwriting income reached $386.5 million for the second quarter of 2021, compared with a loss of $22.5 million for the  The post Archs underwriting performance improves across its operations in Q2 appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
Arch Capital's (ACGL) Q2 results reflect premiums across all the three segments backed by rate increase and new business growth.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2021 second quarter results. The results included: Net income available to Arch common shareholders of $663.8 million, or $1.63 per share, a 21.2% annualized return on average common equity, compared to $288.4 million, or $0.71 per share, for the 2020 second quarter; After-tax operating income available to Arch common shareholders(1) of $407.2 million, or $1.00 per share, a 13.0% annualized return on averag
Arch Capital (ACGL) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
ACGL Price Returns
Continue Researching ACGLWant to do more research on Arch Capital Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch