Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACGL POWR Grades
- ACGL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- ACGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACGL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ACGL Stock Summary
- ACGL has a higher market value than 86.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,406,284,327.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arch Capital Group Ltd is higher than only 18.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Arch Capital Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IEX, SNA, NDSN, AVY, and HBAN.
- ACGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arch Capital Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.archcapgroup.com.
ACGL Valuation Summary
- ACGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.8; this is 9.3% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- ACGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACGL.
ACGL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 53.26%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 71.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.47%.
The table below shows ACGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACGL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.05% of graded US stocks.
- ACGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 76th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GBLI, HCI, and GTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACGL.
The table below shows ACGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.42||52-week high||$50.73|
|Prev. close||$45.22||52-week low||$36.53|
|Day high||$45.86||Avg. volume||1,993,581|
|50-day MA||$47.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.08||Market Cap||17.06B|
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) Company Bio
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property, casualty, and mortgage insurance and reinsurance products worldwide. The Company operates in two underwriting segments: insurance and reinsurance and mortgage. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACGL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACGL Social Stream
Latest ACGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Capital Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACGL as an investment opportunity.
ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. – 10-K – MANAGEMENTapos;S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS
The following is a discussion and analysis of the financial condition and results of operations for the year ended December 31, 2021 and 2020. Tabular amounts are in U.S. Dollars in thousands, except share amounts, unless otherwise noted. GENERAL Overview Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a publicly listed Bermuda exempted company with approximately $16.3 billion… The post ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. – 10-K – MANAGEMENT''S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Dozens of companies have taken advantage of a pandemic program to extend the amount of time they have to meet hiring goals linked to state incentives.
Kinsale Capital (KNSL) stock soars on the back of dislocation in the overall property and casualty market, cost-cutting measures and effective capital deployment.
ASIX, AA, ACGL, RE, and TSE have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on February 24, 2022.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan International Value Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
ACGL Price Returns
Continue Researching ACGLWant to do more research on Arch Capital Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch