Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACIA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ACIA is currently 54.04, higher than 90.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ACIA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.03% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Acacia Communications Inc is reporting a growth rate of 144.72%; that's higher than 90.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acacia Communications Inc are BPMC, BLUE, CYCN, TBPH, and NKTR.
- ACIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acacia Communications Inc's official web site, go to acacia-inc.com.
ACIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.99||52-week high||$115.00|
|Prev. close||$114.93||52-week low||$60.62|
|Day high||$115.00||Avg. volume||1,945,287|
|50-day MA||$98.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.66||Market Cap||4.90B|
Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA) Company Bio
Acacia Communications provides high-speed coherent interconnect products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACIA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACIA Social Stream
Latest ACIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acacia Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACIA as an investment opportunity.
Acacia Communications Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Acacia Communications announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Acacia Communications (ACIA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Cisco shares are lower even as the networking-equipment icon topped revenue and earnings estimates for the second quarter.
Cisco Systems (CSCO) has mounted 2020's pre-pandemic high ahead of Tuesday'='s earnings release.
Next Tuesday, February 9th, we will get fiscal second quarter results from networking giant Cisco Systems (CSCO). The February earnings report is usually when the company announces a dividend raise, and given Cisco's tremendous cash flow, investors are hoping for another solid increase. Today, I'll look at the dividend and...
ACIA Price Returns
Continue Researching ACIAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acacia Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acacia Communications Inc (ACIA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acacia Communications Inc (ACIA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acacia Communications Inc (ACIA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch