Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA): Price and Financial Metrics
ACIA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 83.43, Acacia Communications Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ACIA has reported earnings growth of -5,456.68%, putting it ahead of just 0.34% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACIA is more volatile than merely 0.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAPR, SQ, STXS, LSCC, and GSIT.
- Visit ACIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acacia-inc.com.
ACIA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.33||52-week high||$69.00|
|Prev. close||$67.23||52-week low||$44.38|
|Day high||$67.60||Avg. volume||581,515|
|50-day MA||$67.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.36||Market Cap||2.80B|
Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA) Company Bio
Acacia Communications provides high-speed coherent interconnect products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts.