ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ACNB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 23,649,000, ranking above 85.77% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for ACNB have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ACNB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNMP, GLP, IRT, IMOS and AZZ.
ACNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ACNB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.85%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ACNB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Acnb Corp's dividend yield of 4.28% is in the top 23.71%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, ACNB has a beta lower than 4.46% of them.
ACNB Dividend Chart
ACNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|