ADC Therapeutics S.A. (ADCT): Price and Financial Metrics
ADCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.82||52-week high||$5.75|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||510,591|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||63.01M|
ADCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADCT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADCT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ADCT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ADCT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADCT is 4.84 -- better than 90.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADCT's revenue has grown 126.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.14% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ADC THERAPEUTICS SA's share price is greater than that of 88.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADC THERAPEUTICS SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CPTN, AIP, TDUP, TFFP, and VERU.
- Visit ADCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adctherapeutics.com.
ADCT Valuation Summary
- ADCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.5; this is 96.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ADCT's price/sales ratio has moved down 846.8 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADCT.
ADCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADCT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADCT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADC Therapeutics S.A. (ADCT) Company Bio
ADC Therapeutics SA is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which develops antibody drug conjugates. Its products include Lonca, Cami and ADCT-602. Its drugs are used in treating various advanced solid tumors. The company was founded on June 6, 2011 and is headquartered in Epalinges, Switzerland.
ADCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADCT Social Stream
Latest ADCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADC THERAPEUTICS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADCT as an investment opportunity.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) today announced that Ameet Mallik, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two investor conferences in September. Details of the events are as follows: Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference - fireside chat on Monday, September 11th from 2:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. ETCantor Global Healthcare Conference - fireside chat on Wednesday, September 27th from 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. ET Live webcasts of the fires
ADC Therapeutics Announces Updates on ZYNLONTA® LOTIS Clinical Trial Programs at the Eleventh Annual Meeting of the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO 2023)
LOTIS-5: Updated safety run-in results from Phase 3 trial demonstrate 80% ORR, 50% CR rate and median DoR of 8 months with no new safety signals LOTIS-7: Study design of trial evaluating ZYNLONTA® in patients with r/r non-Hodgkin lymphoma to be highlighted in poster; actively enrolling patients in bispecific combination arms LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) today announced that two ZYNLONTA® (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl) abstracts have bee
Atreca (BCEL) suspends the development of only pipeline candidate, ATRC-101, in clinical evaluation, as part of its business restructuring efforts and cuts headcount by 40%. The stock falls 37%.
Catalyst (CPRX) reports better-than-expected second-quarter 2023 results. Management raises full-year 2023 guidance.
Novo Nordisk (NVO) reports weaker-than-expected second-quarter 2023 results, missing both earnings and sales estimates. Management, however, raises 2023 guidance.
ADCT Price Returns