ADC Therapeutics S.A. (ADCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADCT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.04% of US stocks.
- ADCT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ADCT Stock Summary
- ADC THERAPEUTICS SA's stock had its IPO on May 15, 2020, making it an older stock than just 11.46% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADCT's revenue has grown 2,398.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.4% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ADC THERAPEUTICS SA's share price is greater than that of 90.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADC THERAPEUTICS SA are CLSD, API, SPCE, BGRY, and ENTX.
- ADCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADC THERAPEUTICS SA's official web site, go to www.adctherapeutics.com.
ADCT Valuation Summary
- ADCT's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 105% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 29 months, ADCT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADCT.
ADCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADCT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADCT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.66||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$4.89||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$5.12||Avg. volume||234,289|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.70||Market Cap||357.93M|
ADC Therapeutics S.A. (ADCT) Company Bio
ADC Therapeutics SA is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which develops antibody drug conjugates. Its products include Lonca, Cami and ADCT-602. Its drugs are used in treating various advanced solid tumors. The company was founded on June 6, 2011 and is headquartered in Epalinges, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADCT Social Stream
Latest ADCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADC THERAPEUTICS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADCT as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Buy rating on ADC Therapeutics (ADCT - Research Report) today and set a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $5.07.According to TipRanks, Burns is an analyst with an average return of -20.4% and a 23.16% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Portage Biotech Inc, BioNTech SE, and ADC Therapeutics.Currently, the analyst consensus on ADC Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $16.50, a 225.44% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, J.P. Morgan also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $5.
ADC Therapeutics Announces Abstracts to be Presented at the Tenth Annual Meeting of the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO 2022)
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, September 21, 2022--ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) today announced that ZYNLONTA® (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl) and camidanlumab tesirine (Cami) abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the Tenth Annual Meeting of the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO 2022), which will be held in Houston, Texas from September 28–October 1, 2022.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: PharmaTher Holdings Ltd (OtherPHRRF), Rezolute (RZLT) and ADC Therapeutics (ADCT)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on PharmaTher Holdings Ltd (PHRRF – Research Report), Rezolute (RZLT – Research Report) and ADC Therapeutics (ADCT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. PharmaTher Holdings Ltd (PHRRF) In a report released today, Patrick Trucchio from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on PharmaTher Holdings Ltd, with a price target of C$5.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $0.10, close to its 52-week low of $0.08. According to TipRanks.
ADC Therapeutics and Sobi Announce ZYNLONTA® (loncastuximab tesirine) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion in Europe for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, September 16, 2022--ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (Sobi®) today announced the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency has adopted a positive opinion recommending the marketing authorization of ZYNLONTA® (loncastuximab tesirine) for the treatment of relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). The positive opinion from the CHMP is now referred to the European Commission for an
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, September 06, 2022--ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) announced today that Ameet Mallik, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at Morgan Stanley’s 20th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 13th at 11:45 a.m. ET.
ADCT Price Returns