Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ADI has issued more dividends than 87.8% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ADI has returned $886,155,000 US dollars, more than 86.95% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATO, III, YRD, CBD and MTL.
ADI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ADI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.84% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ADI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.84% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Analog Devices Inc's estimated return of -52.84% surpasses about 31.35% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Analog Devices Inc than it is for 29.27% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
ADI Dividend Chart
ADI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|