Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ADI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.08% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for ADI have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CHRW, LSI, CBFV, KNX and IFF.
ADI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ADI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 54.33%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Analog Devices Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, ADI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 71.29% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Analog Devices Inc's estimated return of -54.33% surpasses about 32.35% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ADI than it is for 30.95% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
ADI Dividend Chart
ADI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|