Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADM's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.51% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, ADM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.63% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COR, FTI, SVT, KWR and HMN.
ADM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ADM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 235.95% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, ADM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 82.33% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, ADM's provides a return of 235.95% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.71% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ADM Dividend Chart
ADM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADM Dividends vs. Peers
ADM's dividend yield currently ranks #50 of 53 vs. its peers in the Agriculture category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ADM dividends?Want to do more research on Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co Common Stock (ADM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) - Dividend Investor
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha