Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADM's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.33% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ADM's comes in at 4.98 -- better than 95.2% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, ADM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 0.93% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TMP, DCOM, MNRO, NJR and CBOE.
ADM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ADM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 0.42% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ADM than it is for only 16.46% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Archer-Daniels-Midland Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 30.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ADM Dividend Chart
ADM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ADM dividends?Want to do more research on Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co Common Stock (ADM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) - Dividend Investor
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha