Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADM's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 0.96% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ADM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 0.9% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VIRT, FANG, NEM, E and ORAN.
ADM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ADM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1.89% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Archer-Daniels-Midland Co are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ADM than it is for merely 14.1% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ADM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 31.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ADM Dividend Chart
ADM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ADM dividends?Want to do more research on Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co Common Stock (ADM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) - Dividend Investor
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha