Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW): Price and Financial Metrics
ADSW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 14,414.33, Advanced Disposal Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.7% of US stocks.
- ADSW's went public 3.39 years ago, making it older than merely 10.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADSW is more volatile than merely 0% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Disposal Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIA, FIVN, PLYA, FC, and UCTT.
- Visit ADSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advanceddisposal.com.
ADSW Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.96||52-week high||$33.15|
|Prev. close||$33.02||52-week low||$25.88|
|Day high||$33.02||Avg. volume||994,428|
|50-day MA||$32.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.60||Market Cap||2.96B|
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) Company Bio
Advanced Disposal Services provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, recycling, and disposal services in the Southeast, Midwest, and Eastern regions of the United States; and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Ponte Vedra, Florida.