ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADTN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -6,495,000; for context, that's better than only 0.83% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ADTN's price: BBY, SSTK, LANC, FIZZ and RMAX.
ADTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ADTN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 71.7%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Adtran Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 71.7%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ADTN has a discount rate lower than 83.33% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, ADTN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 89.25% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Adtran Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 10.05% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ADTN Dividend Chart
ADTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|