ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ADTN reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 0.54% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RBA, COR, WING, UIHC and RUSHA.
ADTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ADTN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 29.36% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Adtran Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, ADTN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.98% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, ADTN has a beta lower than 82.05% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ADTN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 13.68% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ADTN Dividend Chart
ADTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|