ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADTN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -23,692,000; for context, that's better than only 1.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADTN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HY, LCNB, OII, ARA and SM.
ADTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Adtran Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 12.7%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Adtran Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, ADTN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 81.3% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, ADTN has a beta lower than 82.75% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ADTN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 11.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ADTN Dividend Chart
ADTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|