Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- ADV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ADV Stock Summary
- Advantage Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on September 9, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.3% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.59, Advantage Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.73% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ADV has reported earnings growth of 241.09%, putting it ahead of 91.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advantage Solutions Inc are SMHI, SPH, PLYA, CXW, and SLCA.
- ADV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advantage Solutions Inc's official web site, go to advantagesolutions.net.
ADV Valuation Summary
- ADV's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 24 months, ADV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.8.
- ADV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADV.
ADV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.09% of graded US stocks.
- ADV's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 203rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.11||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$4.29||52-week low||$3.99|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||464,519|
|50-day MA||$5.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.38||Market Cap||1.31B|
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) Company Bio
Advantage Solutions Inc. provides promotions agency services to clients worldwide. It offers sales agency, marketing agency, technology agency, retail agency, international, and business services. Advantage Solutions Inc. was formerly known as Karman Holding Corp. and changed its name to Advantage Solutions Inc. in March 2016. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADV Latest Social Stream
View Full ADV Social Stream
Latest ADV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advantage Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADV as an investment opportunity.
Advantage Solutions Announces Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage”) today announced that the company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results after the market closes on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day.
Further weakness as Advantage Solutions (NASDAQ:ADV) drops 8.4% this week, taking one-year losses to 41%
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage”) today announced that the company will host a talent spotlight conference call on January 28, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) with Corey Weiner, CEO of Jun Group, a fast-growing subsidiary of ADV that uses proprietary technology to serve advertising to consumers in hundreds of mobile applications on Apple and Google devices. During the call, Advantage CEO Tanya Domier and Jun Group CEO Corey W
Investment company VIP Consumer Staples Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys Lamb Weston Holdings Inc, US Foods Holding Corp, Philip Morris International Inc, Treehouse Foods Inc, Post Holdings Inc, sells PepsiCo Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Clorox Co, Diageo PLC, The Kroger Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VIP Consumer Staples Portfolio.
Shares of Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:ADV) gapped up prior to trading on Monday . The stock had previously closed at $7.41, but opened at $7.92. Advantage Solutions shares last traded at $7.49, with a volume of 1,669 shares traded. A number of research firms have recently issued reports on ADV. Morgan Stanley dropped their price 
ADV Price Returns