Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.36% of US stocks.
- ADV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ADV Stock Summary
- ADV's went public 3.05 years ago, making it older than just 13.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.42% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ADV has reported earnings growth of 109.32%, putting it ahead of 86.04% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CXW, EHC, LBTYA, INDT, and SMHI.
- Visit ADV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to advantagesolutions.net.
ADV Valuation Summary
- ADV's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 37 months, ADV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADV.
ADV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.09% of graded US stocks.
- ADV's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 203rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||480,070|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.26||Market Cap||675.03M|
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) Company Bio
Advantage Solutions Inc. provides promotions agency services to clients worldwide. It offers sales agency, marketing agency, technology agency, retail agency, international, and business services. Advantage Solutions Inc. was formerly known as Karman Holding Corp. and changed its name to Advantage Solutions Inc. in March 2016. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADV Latest Social Stream
View Full ADV Social Stream
Latest ADV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADV as an investment opportunity.
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 1.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Advantage Solutions Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Affirms Full Year 2022 Outlook
IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage,” “Advantage Solutions,” the “Company,” “we” or “our”), a leading provider of outsourced sales and marketing services to consumer goods manufacturers and retailers, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022. “Advantage continued to see progress in the second quarter. Our performance was highlighted by a 15.4% year-over-year improvement in revenues, driven largely
Advantage Solutions Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif., July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (Nasdaq: ADV) (the “Company” or “Advantage”) today announced the Company will release its second quarter 2022 results after the market closes on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-4018 or for international callers, 1-201-689-8471. A replay will be available two hours after the
Further weakness as Advantage Solutions (NASDAQ:ADV) drops 6.9% this week, taking one-year losses to 62%
Even the best stock pickers will make plenty of bad investments. And there's no doubt that Advantage Solutions Inc...
New agency unites five specialist agencies to offer brands transformative commerce strategies and solutionsIRVINE, Calif., June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions has launched Advantage Unified Commerce, a 500-person-strong agency that brings together a powerful combination of talent and technology focused on seamless, end-to-end commerce marketing. The agency provides consumer goods brands a holistic, connected commerce strategy and solutions across e-commerce and brick-and-mortar
ADV Price Returns