Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADV POWR Grades
- ADV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.81% of US stocks).
ADV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.11% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ADV has reported earnings growth of 132.04%, putting it ahead of 88.87% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADV is more volatile than 83.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKT, SLCA, CXW, REI, and DBRG.
- Visit ADV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to advantagesolutions.net.
ADV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ADV's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 41 months, ADV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADV.
ADV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.09% of graded US stocks.
- ADV's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 203rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$8.18|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$2.83||Avg. volume||401,526|
|50-day MA||$2.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.38||Market Cap||895.12M|
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) Company Bio
Advantage Solutions Inc. provides promotions agency services to clients worldwide. It offers sales agency, marketing agency, technology agency, retail agency, international, and business services. Advantage Solutions Inc. was formerly known as Karman Holding Corp. and changed its name to Advantage Solutions Inc. in March 2016. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADV Latest Social Stream
View Full ADV Social Stream
Latest ADV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADV as an investment opportunity.
Advantage Solutions Announces Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2022 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (Nasdaq: ADV) (the “Company” or “Advantage”) today announced the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results after the market closes on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-4018 or for international callers, 1-201-689-8471. A replay will be available appr
Dave Peacock to become chief executive officer and Chris Baldwin to join the board of directors effective February 1, 2023 Dave Peacock Incoming CEO, Advantage Solutions IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage” or the “Company”), a leading provider of outsourced sales and marketing services to consumer goods manufacturers and retailers, has named Dave Peacock chief executive officer and a member of its board of directors effective Febr
Advantage Solutions (NASDAQ:ADV) shareholders have endured a 79% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
As an investor, mistakes are inevitable. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So spare a...
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -50% and 1.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) (“Advantage,” “Advantage Solutions,” the “Company,” “we” or “our”), a leading provider of outsourced sales and marketing services to consumer goods manufacturers and retailers, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Advantage’s performance in the third quarter was highlighted by 13% year-over-year revenue growth. Similar to recent prior quarters, this increase was d
ADV Price Returns