Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV): Price and Financial Metrics
ADV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$2.75||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.86||Avg. volume||472,550|
|50-day MA||$2.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||910.64M|
ADV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.32% of US stocks.
- ADV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ADV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.69% of US stocks).
ADV Stock Summary
- ADV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 1.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of -879.38%; that's higher than merely 1.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC are BBGI, LUMN, ASRT, PW, and MPLN.
- Visit ADV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to advantagesolutions.net.
ADV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ADV's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 51 months, ADV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADV.
ADV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.09% of graded US stocks.
- ADV's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 203rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Advantage Solutions Inc. (ADV) Company Bio
Advantage Solutions Inc. provides promotions agency services to clients worldwide. It offers sales agency, marketing agency, technology agency, retail agency, international, and business services. Advantage Solutions Inc. was formerly known as Karman Holding Corp. and changed its name to Advantage Solutions Inc. in March 2016. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
ADV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADV Latest Social Stream
View Full ADV Social Stream
Latest ADV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADV as an investment opportunity.
Insider buying can be an informative indicator for investors, as it may suggest that those with the most intimate knowledge of a company's operations believe in the stock's future performance.
Investors who take an interest in Advantage Solutions Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADV ) should definitely note that the Independent...
Advantage Solutions’ Q3 Advantage Outlook finds retailers and manufacturers expect 1–5% unit volume sales growth this holiday season, but market still tackling inflation and shrink issuesIRVINE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV) today unveiled the findings from its Q3 Advantage Outlook, a quarterly survey fielded in October 2023 that includes responses from senior-level executives at more than 60 consumer goods manufacturers and more than 30 grocery
Insider buying can often provide valuable insights into a company's prospects and the confidence that insiders have in the company's future performance.
Daymon report reveals consumers shifting to private brands, spurring new product and retail innovationIRVINE, Calif., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advantage Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ADV), a leading provider of sales and marketing services to consumer goods manufacturers and retailers, today announced the release of its 2023 Private Brand Intelligence Report, a compilation of proprietary research, market data and subject matter expertise. The report, conducted by Daymon, the global experts in
ADV Price Returns