Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE): Price and Financial Metrics
AE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.35||52-week high||$61.84|
|Prev. close||$28.10||52-week low||$27.35|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||20,063|
|50-day MA||$30.95||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$36.25||Market Cap||69.63M|
AE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- AE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 51.1% of US stocks).
AE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AE is 29.59 -- better than 99.07% of US stocks.
- AE's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.29% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AE comes in at 96.9% -- higher than that of 98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC are GLP, MUSA, SUN, ENSV, and ARKO.
- AE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.adamsresources.com.
AE Valuation Summary
- AE's EV/EBIT ratio is -25.6; this is 410.3% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AE.
AE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 31.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3036.87%.
The table below shows AE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Company Bio
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. engages in the business of crude oil marketing, tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals, and oil and gas exploration and production in the United States. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.
AE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Latest Social Stream
View Full AE Social Stream
Latest AE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AE as an investment opportunity.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AMEX:AE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone. Welcome to the Adams Resources & Energy Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instruction] As a […]
ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. TO PRESENT AND HOST 1x1 INVESTOR MEETINGS AT THE 15th ANNUAL SOUTHWEST IDEAS INVESTOR CONFERENCE ON NOVEMBER 15th & 16th IN DALLAS, TX
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced that Kevin Roycraft, Chief Executive Officer, President and Board Member of the Company, and Tracy Ohmart, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer of the Company, will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Thursday November 16, 2023 at The Statler in Dallas, TX. Adams Resources and Energy's presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:50 AM CT.
Net Income Rises Sequentially as Company Navigates Economic Headwinds
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company"), a company engaged in marketing, transportation, logistics and repurposing of crude oil, refined products and dry bulk materials, today announced operational and financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per common share.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 best oil refinery stocks to buy. If you want to skip our overview of the dynamics within the oil industry and recent developments, then take a look at the 5 Best Oil Refinery Stocks To Buy. The modern day oil industry is responsible for […]
AE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch