Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- AE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.54% of US stocks).
AE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AE is 19.28 -- better than 98.55% of US stocks.
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- AE's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APRN, UFAB, GLP, SMG, and USX.
- Visit AE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adamsresources.com.
AE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AE's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- AE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AE.
AE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -27.2%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.82%.
The table below shows AE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.28||52-week high||$55.50|
|Prev. close||$52.64||52-week low||$27.40|
|Day high||$55.50||Avg. volume||54,522|
|50-day MA||$42.54||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$35.52||Market Cap||133.09M|
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Company Bio
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. engages in the business of crude oil marketing, tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals, and oil and gas exploration and production in the United States. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Latest Social Stream
View Full AE Social Stream
Latest AE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 top performing energy stocks in January 2023. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Top Performing Energy Stocks in January 2023. Energy stocks posted enormous gains in 2022 as other segments in the stock market struggled. Energy stocks were helped by rising […]
If you are able to digest the risk that comes with pursuing oversized gains this year, look into the following three crypto winners.
Although the resource market incurred a bit of a slow spell, this opens doors for investors to consider under-the-radar energy stocks.
Pulled from Benzinga Pro data, Adams Resources & Energy (AMEX: AE ) posted Q3 earnings of $2.19 million, an increase from Q2 of 11.55%. Sales dropped to $852.90 million, a 14.03% decrease between quarters. Adams Resources & Energy earned $2.48 million, and sales totaled $992.05 million in Q2. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of successful growth of a company … Full story available on Benzinga.com
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Adams Resources (AE) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
AE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch