Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AE POWR Grades
- AE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 123 days.
- AE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.63% of US stocks).
AE Stock Summary
- Adams Resources & Energy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.25% of US listed stocks.
- Adams Resources & Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, Adams Resources & Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adams Resources & Energy Inc are USNA, CVEO, SP, POAI, and TDW.
- AE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adams Resources & Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.adamsresources.com.
AE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AE's price/sales ratio is 93.33% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- AE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- AE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AE.
AE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -36.82%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.51%.
The table below shows AE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.33||52-week high||$37.70|
|Prev. close||$30.17||52-week low||$18.36|
|Day high||$30.35||Avg. volume||14,080|
|50-day MA||$28.53||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$27.88||Market Cap||129.11M|
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Company Bio
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. engages in the business of crude oil marketing, tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals, and oil and gas exploration and production in the United States. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Latest Social Stream
View Full AE Social Stream
Latest AE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adams Resources & Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AE as an investment opportunity.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. Announces Results For Second Quarter 2021 And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced operational and financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021 and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per common share.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced operational and financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2020.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. ( NYSEMKT:AE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.24 per common share for the fourth quarter of 2020, payable on March 19, 2021 to shareholders of record as of close of business on March 5, 2021.
AE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch