Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- AE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 147 days.
- AE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AE Stock Summary
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.49% of US listed stocks.
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.25% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVAH, YGYI, CBRL, CVEO, and WYY.
- AE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.adamsresources.com.
AE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AE's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 243 months, AE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AE.
AE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.68%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 18.94%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2143.61%.
The table below shows AE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.00||52-week high||$39.89|
|Prev. close||$28.80||52-week low||$26.26|
|Day high||$29.24||Avg. volume||10,015|
|50-day MA||$30.76||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$32.65||Market Cap||126.96M|
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Company Bio
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. engages in the business of crude oil marketing, tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals, and oil and gas exploration and production in the United States. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Latest Social Stream
View Full AE Social Stream
Latest AE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AE as an investment opportunity.
ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. TO PRESENT AT SINGULAR RESEARCH'S 2022 AUTUMN EQUINOX WEBINAR ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced that Kevin Roycraft, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company, and Tracy Ohmart, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer of the Company, will present at Singular Research's 2022 Autumn Equinox Webinar on September 14, 2022 at 3:30 pm ET. The presentation will be available online via a webinar. To listen to the live webcast, please contact Singular Research Customer Serv
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announces that its subsidiary, Service Transport Company ("Service Transport"), has opened its 20th terminal which is located in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This new facility will offer Service Transport's clients additional resources in the Northeast area of the U.S., providing additional opportunities for revenue and profitability growth, while serving as a base of operations for recruiting in the immediate area.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announces that its subsidiary, Victoria Express Pipeline, L.L.C. ("VEX"), will construct a new pipeline connection to Max Midstream Texas, LLC's ("Max Midstream") recently acquired Upper Gulf Coast Pipeline System.
ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. TO PRESENT AT THE 13TH ANNUAL MIDWEST IDEAS INVESTOR CONFERENCE ON AUGUST 24TH AND 25TH IN CHICAGO, IL
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announced that Kevin Roycraft, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company, and Tracy Ohmart, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer of the Company, will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 25, 2022 at The Gwen in Chicago, IL. Adams' presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 am CT. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed through the conference h
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: AE) ("Adams" or the "Company") today announces that one of its subsidiaries, GulfMark Asset Holdings, Inc., has completed the purchase of Firebird Bulk Carriers, Inc. ("Firebird") and Phoenix Oil, Inc. ("Phoenix") for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $33 million, consisting of approximately $32 million in cash and $0.5 million of Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. common stock.
AE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch