AFLAC Incorporated (AFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AFL's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 93.83% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AFL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.72% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CPB, IRS, PINC, HCC and WPG.
AFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AFL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 28.98%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AFL, investors may wish to consider are:
- AFL's market cap is about 37 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 61.67% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Aflac Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 35.73% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Aflac Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 62.24% of them.
AFL Dividend Chart
AFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFL Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.53%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.20%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|