AFLAC Incorporated (AFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AFL's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 93.88% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AFL reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.77% of dividend stocks in our set.
- AFL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.75% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AFL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, ORA, ATRI, DOGZ and WEN.
AFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AFL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.8%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AFL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Aflac Inc's market cap of $32 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 25.61% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, AFL has a beta lower than 25.42% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Aflac Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 24.07% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AFL Dividend Chart
AFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFL Dividends vs. Peers
|3||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.44%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.30%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|