AFLAC Incorporated (AFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, AFL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than 93.62% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AFL reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.84% of dividend stocks in our set.
- AFL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.28% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AFL's price: UTL, NWN, PETS, ZTO and WBA.
AFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AFL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 43.66%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Aflac Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $30 billion, AFL is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 24.58% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, AFL has a beta lower than only 24.58% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Aflac Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 23.72% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AFL Dividend Chart
AFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFL Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||3.13%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.15%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|