Aflac Inc (AFL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AFL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AFL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for AFL as an investment opportunity.
- Aflac Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 17.98% of all US stocks.
- Aflac Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 18.31% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of AFL is less than 19.13% of Insurance stocks.
- The average analyst price target of AFL is greater than 71.36% of Financial Services stocks.
- Aflac Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Aflac Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of AFL is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding AFL using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.