Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGIO POWR Grades
- AGIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 57.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AGIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AGIO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGIO is 0.01 -- better than merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 169.98, AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.05% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -77.45%, a number that bests just 1.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MRUS, VXRT, TSVT, PLRX, and RARE.
- Visit AGIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agios.com.
AGIO Valuation Summary
- AGIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.1; this is 141.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AGIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.6 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGIO.
AGIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.52%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -99.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2158.43%.
The table below shows AGIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.92% of graded US stocks.
- AGIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 321st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NTLA, NAVB, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGIO.
The table below shows AGIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.17||52-week high||$34.76|
|Prev. close||$30.72||52-week low||$16.75|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||503,704|
|50-day MA||$28.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.04||Market Cap||1.71B|
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO) Company Bio
Agios Pharmaceuticals is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic disorders of metabolism through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGIO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGIO Social Stream
Latest AGIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGIO as an investment opportunity.
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But that doesn't mean long term investors can avoid big...
Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO) presents at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference - Slideshow (NASDAQ:AGIO)
The following slide deck was published by Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Agios Unveils 2023-2026 Value-driving Catalysts Enabling Company’s Vision to Transform Patient Outcomes in Rare Diseases
– Consistent and compelling clinical data across rare hematological diseases support five ongoing pivotal trials in thalassemia, sickle cell disease and pediatric pyruvate kinase (PK) deficiency – – Driving toward two additional PYRUKYND® indications, with potential FDA approvals in thalassemia in 2025 and sickle cell disease in 2026 – – Strong cash position expected to enable completion of ongoing programs and pipeline expansion to cash-flow positivity – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 08, 2023 (GLOBE N
Agios Unveils 2023-2026 Value-driving Catalysts Enabling Company''s Vision to Transform Patient Outcomes in Rare Diseases
– Consistent and compelling clinical data across rare hematological diseases support five ongoing pivotal trials in thalassemia, sickle cell disease and pediatric pyruvate kinase (PK) deficiency – – Driving toward two additional PYRUKYND ® indications, with potential FDA approvals in thalassemia in 2025 and sickle cell disease in 2026 – – Strong cash position expected to enable completion of ongoing programs and pipeline expansion to cash-flow positivity – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGIO ), a leader in the field of cellular metabolism pioneering therapies for rare diseases, today announced its anticipated 2023 milestones and significant value-driving catalysts through 2026 that support the company''s mission to transform pati...
Agios Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) to Newly Appointed Chief Commercial Officer
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO), a leader in the field of cellular metabolism pioneering therapies for rare diseases, today announced the grant of inducement equity awards outside of the Company’s 2013 Stock Incentive Plan to its newly appointed Chief Commercial Officer, Tsveta Milanova. The grants were approved by the Board of Directors effective as of January 3, 2023 as inducements material to Ms. Milanova entering into employment
AGIO Price Returns
Continue Researching AGIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch