Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AGIO's price/sales ratio is 26.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 51.65%, a number that bests 89.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc are MCRB, WVE, CNAT, KALV, and ASMB.
- AGIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.agios.com.
AGIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.86||52-week high||$68.94|
|Prev. close||$51.55||52-week low||$28.36|
|Day high||$53.27||Avg. volume||909,317|
|50-day MA||$43.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.13||Market Cap||3.11B|
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO) Company Bio
Agios Pharmaceuticals is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic disorders of metabolism through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.