Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.67% of US stocks.
- AGIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- AGIO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.1% of US stocks).
AGIO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.07, Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -582.37%; that's higher than just 3.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -77.36%, a number that bests only 1.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRO, CRBP, MIST, APTX, and CCCC.
- Visit AGIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agios.com.
AGIO Valuation Summary
- AGIO's price/earnings ratio is 1.7; this is 95.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 99 months, AGIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.6.
- Over the past 99 months, AGIO's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGIO.
AGIO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -13.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.17%.
The table below shows AGIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.92% of graded US stocks.
- AGIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 321st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NTLA, NAVB, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGIO.
The table below shows AGIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.14||52-week high||$62.15|
|Prev. close||$31.95||52-week low||$29.21|
|Day high||$33.26||Avg. volume||448,050|
|50-day MA||$35.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.34||Market Cap||1.80B|
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO) Company Bio
Agios Pharmaceuticals is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic disorders of metabolism through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGIO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGIO Social Stream
Latest AGIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGIO as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Michael King from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Agios Pharma (AGIO – Research Report), with a price target of $95.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $32.22, close to its 52-week low of $29.21. According to TipRanks.com, King is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 17.6% and a 49.2% success rate. King covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Intellia Therapeutics, and Werewolf Therapeutics. Currently, the analyst consensus on Agios Pharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $60.75.
Investment company Seelaus Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Eagle Materials Inc, Coinbase Global Inc, Gentherm Inc, ABB, sells Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, KKR Inc, U.S.
Agios Highlights 2022 Anticipated Milestones and Priorities to Drive Company’s Strategic Vision in Genetically Defined Diseases
– Company Expects to Receive FDA Regulatory Decision for Mitapivat as a Potential Treatment for Adults with PK Deficiency in February – – Five Pivotal Clinical Trials are Planned and Ongoing in Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Disease and Pediatric PK Deficiency – – Agios is Expanding Clinical Portfolio with Trials of Novel PK Activator AG-946 – – Strong Cash Position Expected to Enable Execution of Robust Operating Plan to Cash-Flow Positivity – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios
These are the small cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for January 2022.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGIO), a leader in the field of cellular metabolism to treat genetically defined diseases, today announced that the company is scheduled to present at the virtual 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 7:30 a.m. ET.
AGIO Price Returns
Continue Researching AGIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch