Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.8, Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.06% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGIO's revenue has grown 51.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCRB, KALV, CTMX, CNAT, and WVE.
- Visit AGIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agios.com.
AGIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGIO Price/Volume Stats
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO) Company Bio
Agios Pharmaceuticals is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic disorders of metabolism through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.