Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.02||52-week high||$31.87|
|Prev. close||$24.22||52-week low||$21.07|
|Day high||$24.36||Avg. volume||450,659|
|50-day MA||$26.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.06||Market Cap||1.34B|
AGIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGIO POWR Grades
- AGIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 51.12% of US stocks.
- AGIO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGIO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.63% of US stocks).
AGIO Stock Summary
- AGIO's price/sales ratio is 67.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.28% of US stocks.
- AGIO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.88% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 214.11%, a number that bests 97.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRSP, RVMD, XBIT, NRIX, and XNCR.
- Visit AGIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agios.com.
AGIO Valuation Summary
- AGIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.5; this is 156.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 124 months, AGIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 31.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGIO.
AGIO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2158.43%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.6%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 255.84%.
The table below shows AGIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.92% of graded US stocks.
- AGIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 321st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NTLA, NAVB, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGIO.
The table below shows AGIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AGIO) Company Bio
Agios Pharmaceuticals is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic disorders of metabolism through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
AGIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGIO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGIO Social Stream
Latest AGIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGIO as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Haemonetics (HAE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO), a leader in the field of cellular metabolism pioneering therapies for rare diseases, today announced that the company is scheduled to present at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 7:30 a.m. EST. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Investors section of the company's website at www.agios.com.
Agios (AGIO) reports narrower-than-expected loss in the second quarter of 2023. The revenues are in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
Agios Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:AGIO ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.71m (up 20% from...
AGIO Price Returns
Continue Researching AGIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch