Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGO POWR Grades
- AGO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 49.99% of US stocks.
- AGO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- AGO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.74% of US stocks).
AGO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.21, Assured Guaranty Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGO's revenue has grown 38.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.21% of US companies in our set.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AETUF, SATS, TAC, EURN, and NEXA.
- Visit AGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.35||52-week high||$52.28|
|Prev. close||$46.60||52-week low||$18.45|
|Day high||$47.00||Avg. volume||625,894|
|50-day MA||$45.37||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$33.36||Market Cap||3.42B|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
AGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGO Social Stream
Latest AGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assured Guaranty Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGO as an investment opportunity.
Photo by SusanneB/E+ via Getty ImagesThis article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Kahn Brothers’ 13F stock portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Kahn Brothers’ regulatory 13F Form filed on 5/7/2021. Please visit our Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio...
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE: AGO) (AGL and, together with its consolidated entities, Assured Guaranty or the Company) announced today its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021 (first quarter 2021).
Assured Guaranty Signs Plan Support Agreement for Puerto Rico Clawback Credits and Continues to Support GO and PBA Plan Support Agreement
Bond insurance subsidiaries of Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) (together with its subsidiaries, Assured Guaranty) have executed a plan support agreement (the HTA/CCDA PSA) that provides for a consensual settlement of their insured exposure to Puerto Rico revenue bonds issued by the Highways and Transportation Authority (HTA) and Convention Center District Authority (CCDA). The settlement outlined under the HTA/CCDA PSA was agreed in principle by Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM), Assured Guaranty Corp. (AGC), the Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico (FOMB) and other creditors on April 12, 2021. With the execution of the HTA/CCDA PSA, Assured Guaranty also affirms its support of the Puerto Rico General Obligation (GO) and Public Buildings Authority (PBA) Plan Su...
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per common share. The dividend is payable on June 2, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 19, 2021.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) (Assured Guaranty) announced that Michelle McCloskey, Lorin P.T. Radtke and Courtney C. Shea have been elected to Assured Guaranty’s Board of Directors. Ms. McCloskey and Ms. Shea will each serve on the Board’s Audit and Environmental and Social Responsibility committees, and Mr. Radtke will serve on its Finance and Risk Oversight committees. The elections are effective as of May 5, 2021 and bring the total number of Board members to 13.
AGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|