Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.80||52-week high||$71.47|
|Prev. close||$68.26||52-week low||$45.21|
|Day high||$71.47||Avg. volume||253,329|
|50-day MA||$63.94||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$57.76||Market Cap||4.05B|
AGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGO POWR Grades
- AGO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AGO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AGO Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASSURED GUARANTY LTD is reporting a growth rate of 54.92%; that's higher than 83.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ASSURED GUARANTY LTD comes in at 92.8%, a number that bests 94.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGO comes in at 12.75% -- higher than that of 85.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASSURED GUARANTY LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ULH, NXST, BYD, MOS, and KEX.
- Visit AGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Valuation Summary
- AGO's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 190% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 239 months, AGO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGO.
AGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2394.17%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -18.81%.
The table below shows AGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.58% of graded US stocks.
- AGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 117th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- KMPR, UFCS, and TRUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGO.
The table below shows AGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
AGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGO Social Stream
Latest AGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSURED GUARANTY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGO as an investment opportunity.
Assured Guaranty Municipal Insures $800 Million of Bonds for JFK International Airport’s New Terminal One Project
NEW YORK, December 06, 2023--Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM)* insured $800 million of senior Special Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2023, issued by the New York Transportation Development Corporation on December 6. The bonds insured by AGM are part of a $2 billion issue of fixed-rate bonds that has been designated as Green Bonds.
Here is how Hercules Capital (HTGC) and Assured Guaranty (AGO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investors need to pay close attention to Assured Guaranty (AGO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
LONDON, November 17, 2023--Assured Guaranty UK Limited (AGUK)* announced that it has guaranteed principal and interest payments on £140 million of primary wrapped bonds issued by Heathrow Airport, the UK’s largest airport.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Assured Guaranty Limited Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Elliot, and I will be your operator for today’s call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions]. Please note that this event […]
AGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|