Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.06% of US stocks.
- AGO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AGO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGO is 0.16 -- better than merely 14.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 40.75%, Assured Guaranty Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 84.47% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGO comes in at -34.31% -- higher than that of only 8.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Assured Guaranty Ltd are NWE, TIGO, YORW, CORR, and ULH.
- AGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Assured Guaranty Ltd's official web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AGO's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- AGO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, AGO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGO.
AGO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 15.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -195.25%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -238.71%.
The table below shows AGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.07% of graded US stocks.
- AGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 117th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- KMPR, UFCS, and TRUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGO.
The table below shows AGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.72||52-week high||$55.68|
|Prev. close||$54.86||52-week low||$24.02|
|Day high||$55.68||Avg. volume||520,323|
|50-day MA||$49.11||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$45.71||Market Cap||3.99B|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGO Social Stream
Latest AGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assured Guaranty Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGO as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Derivatives Lehman Brothers purchased to guard against defaults on the subprime-mortgage bonds that fueled the 2008 crisis could deliver a big pay-out more than 10 years after the bank’s collapse. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan
Assured Guaranty Ltd. with ticker code (AGO) now have 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 60 and 56 calculating the average target price we see 58. Now with the previous closing price of 50.71 this indicates there is a potential upside of 14.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 48.06 while the 200 day moving average is 47.34. The market cap for the company is $3,702m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AGO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance m...
Assured Guaranty Ltd. found using ticker (AGO) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 60 and 56 with the average target price sitting at 58. With the stocks previous close at 47.65 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 21.7%. The day 50 moving average is 48.46 and the 200 moving average now moves to 46.92. The company has a market capitalisation of $3,442m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AGO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United ...
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
Uliving reaches financial close on third phase of GBP168m University of Essex student accommodation scheme
Uliving reaches financial close on third phase of GBP168m University of Essex student accommodation scheme Submitted 27/08/2021 - 9:42am Uliving, the student accommodation brand of Linkcity UK, in consortium with Equitix, has successfully achieved financial close of the 50-year concession for the delivery of 1,262 student bedrooms for the University of Essex. The project known as The Pastures is located on the Colchester campus and is the third phase of student accommodation that Uliving will be delivering for the University of Essex, following the handover of Phase 1 (648 new build bedrooms and stock transfer of 772 bedrooms) and Phase 2 (643 bedrooms) in 2013 and 2018 respectively. Construction of the project will be delivered by Bouygues UK and facilities management services will be ...
AGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|