Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Assured Guaranty Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGO's revenue has grown -17.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.75% of US companies in our set.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Assured Guaranty Ltd are TAC, RIG, CHK, SNDR, and DAC.
- Visit AGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.67||52-week high||$50.77|
|Prev. close||$48.22||52-week low||$39.81|
|Day high||$48.25||Avg. volume||420,005|
|50-day MA||$49.00||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$45.58||Market Cap||4.55B|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.