Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGO POWR Grades
- AGO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.09% of US stocks.
- AGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AGO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
AGO Stock Summary
- AGO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 235.25 -- higher than 89.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGO's revenue has grown -28.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.6% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGO is more volatile than just 12.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASSURED GUARANTY LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TIGO, AFG, AVA, HSC, and SKYW.
- Visit AGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AGO's price/sales ratio is 82.76% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- AGO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGO.
AGO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.57%.
The table below shows AGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.58% of graded US stocks.
- AGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 117th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- KMPR, UFCS, and TRUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGO.
The table below shows AGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.30||52-week high||$67.13|
|Prev. close||$66.01||52-week low||$44.94|
|Day high||$66.86||Avg. volume||382,298|
|50-day MA||$56.60||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$56.85||Market Cap||3.98B|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGO Social Stream
Latest AGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSURED GUARANTY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGO as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Assured Guaranty stock shows improving technical performance.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, November 07, 2022--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE: AGO) (AGL and, together with its consolidated entities, Assured Guaranty or the Company) announced today its financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2022 (third quarter 2022).
HAMILTON, Bermuda, November 02, 2022--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 16, 2022.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, October 31, 2022--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) (together with its subsidiaries, Assured Guaranty) announced that Kroll Bond Rating Agency LLC (KBRA) has affirmed the AA+ insurance financial strength rating of Assured Guaranty Corp. (AGC), Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM) and AGM’s U.K. and European subsidiaries Assured Guaranty UK Limited (AGUK) and Assured Guaranty (Europe) SA (AGE). All the ratings have Stable Outlooks.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, October 25, 2022--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE: AGO)(the Company) today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (5:00 p.m. Atlantic Time) on Monday, November 7, 2022. The press release and Assured Guaranty Ltd.'s Financial Supplement for September 30, 2022 will be available in the Investor Information section of the Company's website located at AssuredGuaranty.com.
AGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|