Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AGO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.14% of US stocks).
AGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGO is 0.13 -- better than merely 13.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Assured Guaranty Ltd comes in at -23.95%, a number that bests only 6.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGO comes in at -44.46% -- higher than that of only 9.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIGO, AVA, GWRS, AFG, and NWE.
- Visit AGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assuredguaranty.com.
AGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AGO's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- AGO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, AGO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGO.
AGO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.65%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.11%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -238.71%.
The table below shows AGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.58% of graded US stocks.
- AGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 117th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- KMPR, UFCS, and TRUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGO.
The table below shows AGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.68||52-week high||$65.68|
|Prev. close||$55.94||52-week low||$44.34|
|Day high||$57.04||Avg. volume||428,199|
|50-day MA||$59.22||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$53.96||Market Cap||3.63B|
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Company Bio
Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGO Social Stream
Latest AGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assured Guaranty Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGO as an investment opportunity.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Tucker - Investor Relations Dominic Frederico - President and Chief Executive Officer Robert Bailenson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Thomas McJoynt-Griffith - KBW Geoffrey Dunn - Dowling & Partners Presentation...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, February 23, 2022--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share, an increase of 13.6% from the quarterly dividend of $0.22 per common share that was declared on November 1, 2021.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. to Report Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results on February 24, 2022
HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO) (the Company) today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 after 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (5:00 p.m. Atlantic Time) on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The press release and Assured Guaranty Ltd.''s Financial Supplement for December 31, 2021 will be available in the Investor Information section of the Company''s website located at AssuredGuaranty.co
Assured Guaranty Ltd. found using ticker (AGO) now have 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 65 and 56 with the average target price sitting at 61. Given that the stocks previous close was at 54.29 this indicates there is a potential upside of 12.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 51.03 and the 200 day MA is 49.6. The market capitalisation for the company is $3,860m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.assuredguaranty.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AGO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $4,337m based on the market concensus. Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protec...
Mequon, WI, based Investment company Reinhart Partners, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Encompass Health Corp, Hillman Solutions Corp, Stanley Black & Decker Inc, EVO Payments Inc, Assured Guaranty, sells LPL Financial Holdings Inc, Rayonier Inc, Southwest Gas Holdings Inc, Aramark, LKQ Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Reinhart Partners, Inc..
AGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|