Argan, Inc. (AGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGX POWR Grades
- AGX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- AGX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AGX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
AGX Stock Summary
- For AGX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Argan Inc comes in at 64.11%, a number that bests 91.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Argan Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONTO, CWCO, ANIK, UFPT, and LNN.
- Visit AGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arganinc.com.
AGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.36||52-week high||$55.99|
|Prev. close||$49.50||52-week low||$35.24|
|Day high||$49.46||Avg. volume||87,404|
|50-day MA||$51.70||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$46.61||Market Cap||778.21M|
Argan, Inc. (AGX) Company Bio
Argan Inc. provides a range of development, consulting, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance services to the power generation and renewable energy markets. The company operates through Power Industry Services and Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
AGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGX Social Stream
Latest AGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Easyturn/iStock via Getty ImagesThis article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Prem Watsa’s 13F portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Watsa’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 5/14/2021. Please visit our Tracking Prem Watsa’s Fairfax Financial Holdings...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Argan, Inc...
Argan, Inc. (NYSE:AGX) ("Argan" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended January 31, 2021. For additional information, please read the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which the Company intends to file today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The Annual Report can be retrieved from the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov or from the Company’s website at www.arganinc.com.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small-Cap Value Fund” fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 24.04% was recorded by the fund in the fourth quarter of 2020, below its Russell 2000 Value benchmark that delivered a 33.36% return. You can view […]
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Argan, Inc. ( NYSE:AGX ) by estimating the...
AGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|