Argan, Inc. (AGX): Price and Financial Metrics
AGX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Argan Inc is higher than 99.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGX's revenue has grown -54.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.95% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Argan Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Argan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INOD, DSS, WDR, OXBR, and JVA.
- AGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Argan Inc's official web site, go to www.arganinc.com.
AGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.55||52-week high||$51.63|
|Prev. close||$36.22||52-week low||$29.91|
|Day high||$37.39||Avg. volume||139,721|
|50-day MA||$40.80||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$39.94||Market Cap||524.49M|
Argan, Inc. (AGX) Company Bio
Argan Inc. provides a range of development, consulting, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance services to the power generation and renewable energy markets. The company operates through Power Industry Services and Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.