Argan, Inc. (AGX): Price and Financial Metrics
AGX Stock Summary
- For AGX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Argan Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGX is more volatile than only 5.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHM, UFPT, ZYXI, WDR, and PKE.
- Visit AGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arganinc.com.
AGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.02||52-week high||$54.50|
|Prev. close||$50.87||52-week low||$29.91|
|Day high||$51.59||Avg. volume||88,858|
|50-day MA||$45.65||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$43.94||Market Cap||784.81M|
Argan, Inc. (AGX) Company Bio
Argan Inc. provides a range of development, consulting, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance services to the power generation and renewable energy markets. The company operates through Power Industry Services and Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
AGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGX Social Stream
Latest AGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGX as an investment opportunity.
This article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Prem Watsa’s 13F portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Watsa’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 2/12/2021. Please visit our Tracking Prem Watsa’s Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio series to get an...
One thing we could say about the analysts on Argan, Inc. ( NYSE:AGX ) - they aren't optimistic, having just made a...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Argan, Inc...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Rainer Bosselmann has been the CEO of Argan, Inc. ( NYSE:AGX ) since 2003, and this article will examine the...
AGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGXWant to see what other sources are saying about Argan Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!