Argan, Inc. (AGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AGX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.46% of US stocks).
AGX Stock Summary
- For AGX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Argan Inc is reporting a growth rate of -542.27%; that's higher than merely 4.03% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Argan Inc comes in at 83.89%, a number that bests 92.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAII, TAL, GSMG, CRVL, and TREC.
- Visit AGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arganinc.com.
AGX Valuation Summary
- AGX's EV/EBIT ratio is 7; this is 67.29% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- AGX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGX.
AGX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -133.24%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 359.16%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 14.7%.
The table below shows AGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.25% of graded US stocks.
- AGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 43rd of 52 Construction stocks.
- FBHS, IESC, and BLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGX.
The table below shows AGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.10||52-week high||$55.99|
|Prev. close||$43.96||52-week low||$40.03|
|Day high||$44.42||Avg. volume||76,378|
|50-day MA||$45.03||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$47.62||Market Cap||695.41M|
Argan, Inc. (AGX) Company Bio
Argan Inc. provides a range of development, consulting, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance services to the power generation and renewable energy markets. The company operates through Power Industry Services and Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGX Social Stream
Latest AGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGX as an investment opportunity.
BDA Partners is pleased to announce that its client, Argan Capital, has raised significant new growth capital for its hard discount grocery portfolio company, BiYiDe. The new capital came from a blue-chip mainland Chinese corporate investor. BDA was the exclusive financial advisor to Argan Capital and BiYiDe on the transaction. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Shanghai, BiYiDe is Chinas first and [PR.com]
ROCKVILLE, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Argan, Inc. (NYSE: AGX) (Argan or the Company) today announced financial results for its second quarter ended July 31, 2021. For additional information, please read the Companys Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, which the Company intends to file today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC). The Quarterly Report can be retrieved from the SECs website at www.sec.gov or from the Companys website at www.arganinc.com. Summary Information (do
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
In this article we will take a look at the top building materials companies in USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to Top 5 Building Materials Companies in USA. The construction industry in the United States is one with a significant impact of 3.36% on the country’s GDP. […]
AGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|