Argan, Inc. (AGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AGX reports less variability in its cash flow than only 5.43000000000001% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AGX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -5,923,000, ranking above only 1.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CALM, BCBP, PETS, HRC and NATH.
AGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Argan Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 55.42%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Argan Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Argan Inc's expected return of 55.42% is higher than 88.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AGX has a discount rate lower than 88.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, AGX is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 78.6% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for AGX, approximately 77.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
AGX Dividend Chart
AGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|