Argan, Inc. (AGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AGX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.61%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AGX's growth rate has been 0.31% over the past 5.76 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AGX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 8.8% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NFE, GSHD, HCC, ETR and BMA.
AGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Argan Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 41.7% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Argan Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 41.7%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.04% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Argan Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AGX than it is for 81.42% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Argan Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AGX Dividend Chart
AGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|