AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIM POWR Grades
- AIM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 127 days.
- AIM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AIM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AIM ImmunoTech Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.62% of US stocks.
- AIM's price/sales ratio is 398.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.87%, AIM ImmunoTech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIM ImmunoTech Inc are MRAM, GTHX, AAOI, KOPN, and FORM.
- Visit AIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aimimmuno.com.
AIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AIM's price/sales ratio is 20013.16% higher, now standing at 764.3.
- AIM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AIM's price/sales ratio has gone up 456.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIM.
AIM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2623.59%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.5%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.89%.
The table below shows AIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.41% of graded US stocks.
- AIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CTIC, ENZN, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIM.
The table below shows AIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||424,271|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||47.57M|
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM) Company Bio
AIM ImmunoTech Inc., an immuno-pharma company, focuses on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers and immune-deficiency disorders in the United States. The company's products include Alferon N Injection, an injectable formulation of natural alpha interferon to treat a category of genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease; and Ampligen, a drug of macromolecular ribonucleic acid molecule for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. It is also developing Ampligen for the treatment of Hepatitis B and HIV, as well as patients with renal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, non-small cell lung, ovarian, breast, colorectal, urothelial, prostate, and pancreatic cancer. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. has research agreement with the Japanese National Institute of Infectious Diseases and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. to test its drug Ampligen as an adjuvant therapy for COVID-19, the new coronavirus infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The company was formerly known as Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to AIM ImmunoTech Inc. in August 2019. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIM Latest Social Stream
View Full AIM Social Stream
Latest AIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIM ImmunoTech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIM as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
AIM ImmunoTech management to participate in webinar Thursday, January 27th from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET Company to discuss clinical plans for investigational drug Ampligen for the treatment of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and Long COVID OCALA, Fla., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE: American AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immu
AIM ImmunoTech Announces Publication of Positive Results from Phase 1/2 Study of Intraperitoneal Chemo-Immunotherapy in Advanced Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Chemokine-modulating IP chemo-immunotherapy combination demonstrated to be well tolerated, and associated with interferon stimulated gene changes that favor cytotoxic T lymphocytes chemoattraction and function Strength of data support advancement into Phase 2 clinical study Phase 2 study will be conducted to evaluate immunologic and clinical efficacy of tumor loaded αDC1 vaccine in conjunction with the cisplatin/chemokine modulatory combination regimen OCALA, Fla., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE: AMERICAN ) ("AIM" or the "Company"), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases, including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, today anno...
AIM ImmunoTech <
Live video webcast presentation on Wednesday, January 26th at 10:00 AM ETOCALA, Fla., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE: American AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases, including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, today announced that Thomas K. Equels, M.S. J.D., Chief Executive Officer of AIM, will present
AIM Price Returns