AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIM Stock Summary
- AIM's price/sales ratio is 156.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.87% of US stocks.
- AIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 501.39%, AIM IMMUNOTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIM IMMUNOTECH INC are GEOS, COHU, ITRI, LODE, and NAVB.
- AIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIM IMMUNOTECH INC's official web site, go to www.aimimmuno.com.
AIM Valuation Summary
- AIM's price/sales ratio is 173.1; this is 3582.98% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIM.
AIM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1110.9%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.79%.
The table below shows AIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.41% of graded US stocks.
- AIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CTIC, ENZN, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIM.
The table below shows AIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$1.38|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||256,007|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.59||Market Cap||20.25M|
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM) Company Bio
AIM ImmunoTech Inc., an immuno-pharma company, focuses on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers and immune-deficiency disorders in the United States. The company's products include Alferon N Injection, an injectable formulation of natural alpha interferon to treat a category of genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease; and Ampligen, a drug of macromolecular ribonucleic acid molecule for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. It is also developing Ampligen for the treatment of Hepatitis B and HIV, as well as patients with renal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, non-small cell lung, ovarian, breast, colorectal, urothelial, prostate, and pancreatic cancer. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. has research agreement with the Japanese National Institute of Infectious Diseases and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. to test its drug Ampligen as an adjuvant therapy for COVID-19, the new coronavirus infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The company was formerly known as Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to AIM ImmunoTech Inc. in August 2019. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIM Latest Social Stream
View Full AIM Social Stream
Latest AIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIM IMMUNOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIM as an investment opportunity.
AIM ImmunoTech Announces Late-Breaking Presentation at the International Conference on Antiviral Research Regarding Ampligen as a Potential Therapy Against Ebola Virus Disease
Growing body of data supports Ampligen’s potential as both a prophylactic and an early-onset therapy against human Ebola virus disease outbreaksOCALA, Fla., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases — including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus — today announced a la
AIMIA DECLARES PREFERRED SHARE DIVIDENDS
Aimia (TSX: AIM) announced today that the Board of Directors has declared quarterly dividends on each series of its preferred shares:
AIMIA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
Aimia Inc. (TSX: AIM) reported its financial results for the three months and twelve months ended December 31, 2022.
AIM ImmunoTech Announces Publication of New Analysis of the Mechanism of Action of Ampligen as a Potential Prophylactic Therapy Against Ebola Virus Disease
OCALA, Fla., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases — including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus — today announced the publication of a new analysis of the ability of AIM’s drug Ampligen (rintatolimod) to inhibit the spread and replication of Ebola virus disease,
AIM ImmunoTech Issues Letter to Stockholders
Year marked by noteworthy operational execution and clinical development progress across pipeline Company reiterates commitment to continued communication and activity with the investment and scientific communities Poised to achieve multiple clinical and regulatory value-driving milestones in 2023 OCALA, Fla., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to tr
AIM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...