AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIM Stock Summary
- AIM's price/sales ratio is 211.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.28% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for AIM IMMUNOTECH INC; that's greater than it is for merely 6.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 501.39%, AIM IMMUNOTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.41% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIM IMMUNOTECH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COHU, GEOS, NURO, BJDX, and HSTO.
- Visit AIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aimimmuno.com.
AIM Valuation Summary
- AIM's price/sales ratio is 233.6; this is 11295.12% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIM's price/sales ratio has gone up 178.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIM.
AIM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3455.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -66.33%.
The table below shows AIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.41% of graded US stocks.
- AIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CTIC, ENZN, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIM.
The table below shows AIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$1.38|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||469,894|
|50-day MA||$0.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.68||Market Cap||26.91M|
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM) Company Bio
AIM ImmunoTech Inc., an immuno-pharma company, focuses on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers and immune-deficiency disorders in the United States. The company's products include Alferon N Injection, an injectable formulation of natural alpha interferon to treat a category of genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease; and Ampligen, a drug of macromolecular ribonucleic acid molecule for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. It is also developing Ampligen for the treatment of Hepatitis B and HIV, as well as patients with renal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, non-small cell lung, ovarian, breast, colorectal, urothelial, prostate, and pancreatic cancer. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. has research agreement with the Japanese National Institute of Infectious Diseases and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. to test its drug Ampligen as an adjuvant therapy for COVID-19, the new coronavirus infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The company was formerly known as Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to AIM ImmunoTech Inc. in August 2019. AIM ImmunoTech Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIM Latest Social Stream
View Full AIM Social Stream
Latest AIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIM IMMUNOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIM as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
We're starting off Tuesday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to keep an eye on today!
AIM ImmunoTech Enters into Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Research Agreements with AstraZeneca and Erasmus Medical Center
Research collaboration will evaluate the potential of AIM’s Ampligen® (rintatolimod) in combination with AstraZeneca’s Imfinzi (durvalumab) for the treatment of pancreatic cancerOCALA, Fla., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases — including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-C
JTC Team ("JTC"), a fully integrated corporate communications and investor relations firm, today announced it will host the Virtual Investor 2023 Companies to Watch Event, January 17-19, 2023.
AIM ImmunoTech Broadens Patent Portfolio with New Netherlands Utility Patent Covering Ampligen® and Other AIM-Developed dsRNA Products to Include Rugged dsRNA for Use in COVID-19 Treatment or Prevention
OCALA, Fla., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”), an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders and viral diseases — including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus— today announced that the Netherlands Patent Office (Octrooicentrum Nederland) has granted a utility patent covering rugged dsRNA, a double-stranded RNA product related
AIM Price Returns