Albany International Corporation (AIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AIN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.32%, higher than about 84.63% stocks in our dividend set.
- AIN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -90.45% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 9.68% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AIN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, PEGA, COR, GHM and FF.
AIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AIN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 76.01%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Albany International Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Albany International Corp produces a dividend yield 1.09% -- which falls in the bottom 20.12%.
- Albany International Corp has annual revenue of approximately $931 million; this classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 26.99% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, AIN's provides a return of -76.01% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AIN Dividend Chart
AIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Dividends vs. Peers
|2||AIN||Albany International Corporation||0.93%|
|4||DXYN||The Dixie Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||UFI||Unifi, Inc. New||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on AIN dividends?Want to do more research on Albany International Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp Common Stock (AIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Albany International Corp (AIN) - Dividend Investor
Albany International Corp (AIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha