Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIV POWR Grades
- AIV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AIV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
AIV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apartment Investment & Management Co is higher than it is for about 98.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apartment Investment & Management Co comes in at -103.67%, a number that bests just 0.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Apartment Investment & Management Co's share price is greater than that of 99.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHMI, ACRE, EFC, DX, and WHF.
- Visit AIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aimco.com.
AIV Valuation Summary
- AIV's price/earnings ratio is 131.1; this is 228.57% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AIV's price/earnings ratio has moved down $43.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIV.
AIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.68||52-week high||$7.72|
|Prev. close||$7.61||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$7.70||Avg. volume||4,138,455|
|50-day MA||$6.77||Dividend yield||19.79%|
|200-day MA||$4.96||Market Cap||1.15B|
Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV) Company Bio
Apartment Investment and Management Company primarily invests in apartment properties. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIV Latest Social Stream
View Full AIV Social Stream
Latest AIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apartment Investment & Management Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIV as an investment opportunity.
With a hot housing market forcing people to become renters, apartment REITs could see their valuations rise significantly.
Of the 150 Colorado-based companies recognized in 2021, AIR Communities is one of only six to be named a Top Workplace for nine consecutive years. Denver, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apartment Income REIT (known as AIR Communities) has been named a Top Workplace in Colorado for the ninth consecutive year. Published by the Denver Post, the annual list of top workplaces is based on team member feedback gathered through an anonymous, third-party survey that measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and engagement. "Making the Top Workplace list for nine years in a row is an incredible achievement," said Vice President of Human Resources Beth Harmon. "While there are many things that make AIR a great place to work, it's our talented team that sets u...
MERGER ALERT – KSU, and AIV: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies.Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU)Merger Announcement: April 21, 2021Investigation Announcement: The investigation seeks to determine whether the proposed merger, which values KCS at $275 per share provides sufficient consideration for KCS shareholders, and whether KCS officers and/or directors breached their fiduciary duties in agreeing to sell the company to Canadian Pacific.
Photo by CasPhotography/iStock via Getty Images As investors scramble to find a portfolio, which wouldn't be overly exposed to inflation we've decided to provide an inflation hedging portfolio strategy. This portfolio should be used as part of a diversified portfolio and not on its own. Today we're looking at Apartment...
Canadian pension fund Alberta Investment Management Corp (AIMCo) has begun a strategic review of Spanish renewable energy firm Eolia, which could lead to a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. AIMCo has hired advisers to decide on strategic options for the business that operates around 860 megawatts (MW) of renewable energy generation capacity in Spain, the sources said on condition of anonymity because the matter is confidential. AIMCo declined to comment.
AIV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIVWant to do more research on Apartment Investment & Management Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch