Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV): Price and Financial Metrics
AIV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Apartment Investment & Management Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AIV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.94% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIV is more volatile than only 3.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apartment Investment & Management Co are BRX, KIM, NNN, PNW, and FR.
- Visit AIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aimco.com.
AIV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.33||52-week high||$55.49|
|Prev. close||$53.26||52-week low||$47.55|
|Day high||$53.63||Avg. volume||1,018,710|
|50-day MA||$52.29||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$51.48||Market Cap||7.94B|
Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV) Company Bio
Apartment Investment and Management Company primarily invests in apartment properties. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AIV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Apartment Investment & Management Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Apartment Investment & Management Co ranked in the 19st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 81.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Apartment Investment & Management Co, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than just 20.37% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Apartment Investment & Management Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 18.88% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|