Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIV POWR Grades
- AIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIV is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- AIV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
AIV Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APARTMENT INVESTMENT & MANAGEMENT CO is reporting a growth rate of -419.82%; that's higher than only 3.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AIV's revenue has grown -150.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.41% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AIV comes in at 21.98% -- higher than that of 93.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APARTMENT INVESTMENT & MANAGEMENT CO are RIG, DAC, OSG, SITC, and MDRR.
- AIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APARTMENT INVESTMENT & MANAGEMENT CO's official web site, go to www.aimco.com.
AIV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AIV's price/sales ratio is 416.67% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- AIV's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIV.
AIV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.07%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.97%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.76%.
The table below shows AIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.21% of graded US stocks.
- AIV's asset turnover comes in at -0.063 -- ranking 444th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GROW, PTMN, and NAVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIV.
The table below shows AIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.21||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$8.09||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$8.21||Avg. volume||1,657,762|
|50-day MA||$7.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.30||Market Cap||1.24B|
Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV) Company Bio
Apartment Investment and Management Company primarily invests in apartment properties. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIV Latest Social Stream
View Full AIV Social Stream
Latest AIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APARTMENT INVESTMENT & MANAGEMENT CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIV as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, November 21, 2022--Apartment Income REIT Corp. ("AIR") (NYSE: AIRC) announced today the sale last week of its New England portfolio of six communities with 1,314 apartment units for $500 million. The disposition price represents a trailing twelve-month NOI cap rate of approximately 4.4%.
Aimco Files Investor Presentation Highlighting Successful Execution of Value-Add Strategy Under Leadership of New Board of Directors and Management Team
DENVER, November 21, 2022--Apartment Investment and Management Company (NYSE: AIV) ("Aimco" or the "Company"), today filed an investor presentation with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders ("Annual Meeting"), which is scheduled to be held on December 16, 2022. The presentation is available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
AIR’s inaugural public announcement of its GRESB performance includes a 29% improvement over the prior year’s environmental stewardship score, a perfect social responsibility score, and near perfect corporate governance score.Denver, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apartment Income REIT Corp., known as AIR Communities or AIR, today announced a 2022 GRESB score of 78, marking a 13% improvement over the company’s prior year performance. AIR received an “A” grade for both ESG public disclosure an
Aimco Highlights Successful Execution of Strategy, Governance Enhancements and Commitment to Further Enhancing Stockholder Value
DENVER, November 15, 2022--Apartment Investment and Management Company (NYSE: AIV) ("Aimco" or the "Company"), following extensive engagement with and feedback from stockholders, today announced several actions to accelerate value creation and enhance corporate governance.
Aimco (NYSE: AIRC) and Beitel Group have proposed the redevelopment of a full block in Miami’s Edgewater with a mixed-use project. The property was sold for $45 million in March to 3333 Biscayne Boulevard LLC. The developer is a partnership between Denver-based Aimco and New York-based Beitel Group. Aimco owns several neighboring development sites, plus the Hamilton on the Bay apartment tower on the same street.
AIV Price Returns
Continue Researching AIVWant to do more research on Apartment Investment & Management Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch