Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV): Price and Financial Metrics
AIV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.72, Apartment Investment & Management Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AIV is currently 1.59, higher than just 6.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Apartment Investment & Management Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HEP, MMAC, GLOP, AER, and TRTN.
- AIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apartment Investment & Management Co's official web site, go to www.aimco.com.
AIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.82||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$4.77||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||5,285,535|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||84.23%|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||579.77M|
Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV) Company Bio
Apartment Investment and Management Company primarily invests in apartment properties. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIV Latest Social Stream
View Full AIV Social Stream
Latest AIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apartment Investment & Management Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIV as an investment opportunity.
Apartment Investment and Management Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Apartment Investment and Management announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Fiserv to Present at Evercore ISI’s 2021 Payments and FinTech Innovators Forum
Apartment Investment and Management Company Announces 2020 Dividend Income Tax Allocation - Stocks News Feed
Apartment Investment and Management Company (“Aimco”) (NYSE:AIV) announced today the 2020 dividend allocation for federal income tax purposes for its Class A Common Stock. Aimco’s tax return for the year ended December 31, 2020 has not yet been filed. As a result, the income tax character for the distributions shown below has been calculated using… Read More »Apartment Investment and Management Company Announces 2020 Dividend Income Tax Allocation
Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Apartment Income REIT Corp. (NYSE: AIRC), or AIR, recently made its public market debut following its separation from fellow residential REIT Apartment and Investment Management (NYSE: AIV), or Aimco. The REITs decided to go their separate ways to concentrate on one aspect of the former combined business model. AIR would focus on owning a diversified portfolio of cash-flowing apartment communities to support a steady dividend, while Aimco would concentrate on developing and redeveloping apartment communities.
The strategies of these five REITs that invest in purchasing, developing, and managing apartment complexes may make them smart investments.
AIV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIVWant to do more research on Apartment Investment & Management Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!