Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AKAM.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AKAM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for AKAM as an investment opportunity.
- AKAM has a higher average analyst price target than 88.51% of all US stocks.
- Akamai Technologies Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 82.59% of all US stocks.
- AKAM has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 78.79% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of AKAM is less than 32.71% of all US stocks.
- Akamai Technologies Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Akamai Technologies Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Akamai Technologies Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is AKAM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!