Akers Biosciences Inc. (AKER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKER Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.02%, Akers Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.64% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Akers Biosciences Inc comes in at -75.17%, a number that bests only 2.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Akers Biosciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -71.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Akers Biosciences Inc are MNDO, SINT, APVO, ADXS, and TSEM.
- AKER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akers Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.akersbio.com.
AKER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$6.97|
|Prev. close||$2.73||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||769,876|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.03||Market Cap||41.13M|
Akers Biosciences Inc. (AKER) Company Bio
Akers Biosciences, Inc. focuses on the development of a vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2, a coronavirus causing a pandemic. It has a collaboration agreement with Premas Biotech PVT Ltd. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Thorofare, New Jersey.
AKER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKER Latest Social Stream
View Full AKER Social Stream
Latest AKER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akers Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKER as an investment opportunity.
Akers Biosciences and MyMD Pharmaceuticals Announce Stockholder Approval of Merger
Akers’ Proposed Merger Partner MyMD Pharmaceuticals Announces Plans to Initiate COVID-19 Inflammatory Depression Trial
Akers Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKER), today announced that its proposed merger partner MyMD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("MyMD"), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company committed to extending health lifespan and treating immune mediated illnesses, has reached an agreement with a major medical school to conduct a Phase 2 clinical trial to investigate the effectiveness of MYMD-1 to treat immune mediated depression in patients affected with COVID-19. MYMD believes that this investigator-initiated study is the first of its kind and addresses a significant unmet medical need.
Akers’ Proposed Merger Partner MyMD Pharmaceuticals Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board
Akers Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKER), today announced that its proposed merger partner MyMD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("MyMD"), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company committed to extending healthy lifespan by focusing on developing two therapeutic platforms, has completed the formation of its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). The board will be chaired by Katharine Whartenby, Ph.D., associate professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Neurology, Department of Oncology and in Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds TLRY, CBLI, AKER and OBLN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY)
AKER Price Returns