Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, AKR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 5.17% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.44 -- higher than 91.64% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, AKR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 6.7% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AKR's price: COHU, STRI, EE, AUY and WEC.
AKR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AKR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 108.25%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AKR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Acadia Realty Trust's dividend yield of 8.46% is in the top 17.04%.
- In terms of opportunity, Acadia Realty Trust's estimated return of 108.25% surpasses about 78.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AKR than it is for 72.38% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
AKR Dividend Chart
AKR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|