Air Lease Corporation (AL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AL's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.79% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 18.93 -- higher than 97.91% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- AL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.52% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AL's price: TKC, CP, CPAC, AMT and PAAS.
AL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Air Lease Corp than it is for 6.96% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Air Lease Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 92.05% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AL Dividend Chart
AL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|