Albemarle Corporation (ALB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ALB reports less variability in its cash flow than just 11.67% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, ALB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 13.1% of US dividend stocks.
- ALB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -162.46% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 5.49% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UDR, EOG, EBTC, CFFN and GIFI.
ALB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ALB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.58% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Albemarle Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ALB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.31% of its fellow sector mates.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, ALB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 30.77% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Albemarle Corp's estimated return of -71.58% surpasses about just 17.62% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ALB Dividend Chart
ALB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|