Albemarle Corp. (ALB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.79% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ALB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -167.15% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 5.39% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFED, CHRW, DEA, FDS and FENG.
ALB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ALB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Albemarle Corp are:
- With a market cap of roughly $26 billion, ALB is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 2.4% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, ALB's provides a return of -91.04% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 5.09% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Albemarle Corp, its beta is lower than only 1.1% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ALB Dividend Chart
ALB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|