Albemarle Corporation (ALB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.79% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ALB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -167.15% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 5.39% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFED, CHRW, DEA, FDS and FENG.
ALB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ALB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.26%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Albemarle Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Albemarle Corp's dividend yield of 1.03% is in the bottom 18.11%.
- Albemarle Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 75% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
- In terms of opportunity, ALB's provides a return of -75.26% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 15.45% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ALB Dividend Chart
ALB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|