Allete, Inc. (ALE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ALE reports less variability in its cash flow than only 4.14% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, ALE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 4.21% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EXPO, SCCO, CNI, UFPI and MXIM.
ALE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ALE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 12.95%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ALE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Allete Inc's dividend yield of 4.75% is in the top 26.86%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Allete Inc than it is for merely 22.06% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Allete Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 22.06% of them.
ALE Dividend Chart
ALE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|