Allete, Inc. (ALE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ALE reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- ALE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.64%, higher than about 95.19% stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, ALE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.68% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALE's price: CANG, CTXS, SQFT, YY and IRS.
ALE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ALE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 34.44% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Allete Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ALE offers a dividend yield in the top 22.12% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Allete Inc than it is for only 20.83% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, ALE's equity discount rate is less than only 19.44% of those stocks.
ALE Dividend Chart
ALE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|