Allete, Inc. (ALE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALE reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 4.7% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ALE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 4.66% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALE's price: NVDA, COG, CECE, BIG and LFC.
ALE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ALE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.27% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allete Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Allete Inc's dividend yield of 4.3% is in the top 22.21%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ALE than it is for merely 19.72% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Allete Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 21.13% of them.
ALE Dividend Chart
ALE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|