Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALEX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALEX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ALEX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
ALEX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC is higher than it is for about 97.04% of US stocks.
- ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC are GFL, DENN, RYN, CMC, and MLM.
- ALEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC's official web site, go to www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
ALEX Valuation Summary
- ALEX's price/earnings ratio is 53.9; this is 127.43% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 127 months, ALEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALEX.
ALEX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.76%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -286.27%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.14%.
The table below shows ALEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 113th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SF, VTR, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALEX.
The table below shows ALEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.32||52-week high||$25.66|
|Prev. close||$19.13||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$19.61||Avg. volume||299,402|
|50-day MA||$18.73||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$19.79||Market Cap||1.40B|
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX) Company Bio
Alexander & Baldwin engages in the real estate development, commercial real estate, agriculture, natural materials, and infrastructure construction businesses in Hawaii.. It operates in four segments: Real Estate Development and Sales, Real Estate Leasing, Materials and Construction, and Agribusiness. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALEX Social Stream
Latest ALEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALEX as an investment opportunity.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX) (A&B) announced today that its management team will participate in investor meetings at Nareit's REITworld 2022 Annual Conference in San Francisco.
Alexander & Baldwin ( NYSE:ALEX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$97.6m (up 12% from 3Q...
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:ALEX) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 3, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants Steve Swett - Investor Relations Chris Benjamin - President…
Achieves 2.8% increase in Same-Store NOI and 4.0% increase in Core FFO per diluted share over the prior year quarter HONOLULU, Nov. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE: ALEX) ("A&B" or "Company"), a Hawai''i-based company focused on owning and operating high-quality…
Alexander & Baldwin Holdings, Inc. (ALEX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 4% and 9.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Alexander & Baldwin Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch