Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX): Price and Financial Metrics
ALEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$20.49|
|Prev. close||$16.61||52-week low||$15.56|
|Day high||$16.85||Avg. volume||255,949|
|50-day MA||$16.36||Dividend yield||5.29%|
|200-day MA||$17.97||Market Cap||1.21B|
ALEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALEX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALEX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALEX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.72% of US stocks).
ALEX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALEX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.07% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALEX's revenue has grown -44.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC are MCW, TROX, CACC, LAUR, and ASPS.
- Visit ALEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
ALEX Valuation Summary
- ALEX's price/earnings ratio is -30.8; this is 212% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 139 months, ALEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 134.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALEX.
ALEX Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 14.24%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.98%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 800%.
The table below shows ALEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 113th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SF, VTR, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALEX.
The table below shows ALEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX) Company Bio
Alexander & Baldwin engages in the real estate development, commercial real estate, agriculture, natural materials, and infrastructure construction businesses in Hawaii.. It operates in four segments: Real Estate Development and Sales, Real Estate Leasing, Materials and Construction, and Agribusiness. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
ALEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALEX Social Stream
Latest ALEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALEXANDER & BALDWIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALEX as an investment opportunity.
ALEX, BASFY and FVCB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 21, 2023.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE: ALEX) ("A&B" or "Company"), a Hawai'i-based company focused on owning, operating, and developing high-quality commercial real estate in Hawai'i, announced today, it has sold Grace Pacific LLC to Nan, Inc., Hawai'i's largest, locally owned construction company.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE: ALEX) (A&B) announced today that its management team will participate in investor meetings at Nareit's REITworld 2023 Annual Conference in Los Angeles, California. Investor material for the conference scheduled for November 14-16, 2023, may be accessed on the Company's website at www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to the Alexander & Baldwin Third Quarter 2023 earnings conference call. All participants will be in listen only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to […]
Q3 2023 Alexander & Baldwin Inc (Hawaii) Earnings Call
ALEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Alexander & Baldwin Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch