Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALEX POWR Grades
- ALEX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALEX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALEX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ALEX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 48.82, Alexander & Baldwin Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ALEX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALEX comes in at 11.98% -- higher than that of 86.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIRT, MAXR, DK, SIX, and EHC.
- Visit ALEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
ALEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ALEX's price/sales ratio is 26.15% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 112 months, ALEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- ALEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALEX.
ALEX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 123.72%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -3346.88%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 41.7%.
The table below shows ALEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 113th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SF, VTR, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALEX.
The table below shows ALEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.30||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$19.79||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$20.33||Avg. volume||308,436|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$21.87||Market Cap||1.48B|
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX) Company Bio
Alexander & Baldwin engages in the real estate development, commercial real estate, agriculture, natural materials, and infrastructure construction businesses in Hawaii.. It operates in four segments: Real Estate Development and Sales, Real Estate Leasing, Materials and Construction, and Agribusiness. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALEX Social Stream
Latest ALEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexander & Baldwin Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALEX as an investment opportunity.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE: ALEX) ("A&B" or "Company"), a Hawai'i-based company focused on owning and operating high-quality commercial real estate in Hawai'i, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year of 2021.
Extra Space Storage (EXR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.69% and 1.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Does The Market Have A Low Tolerance For Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.'s (NYSE:ALEX) Mixed Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Alexander & Baldwin's (NYSE:ALEX) recent performance, when its stock has...
Farmland Partners (FPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5.56% and 3.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Alexander & Baldwin (NYSE:ALEX) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, 5.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.18. Forward yield 3.41% Payable April 5; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17. See ALEX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ALEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Alexander & Baldwin Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch