Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALEX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.86% of US stocks.
- ALEX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ALEX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ALEX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alexander & Baldwin Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alexander & Baldwin Inc is higher than it is for about 95.61% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALEX has reported earnings growth of -483.17%, putting it ahead of only 3.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alexander & Baldwin Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOVA, HTGC, ALCO, FCPT, and AM.
- Visit ALEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
ALEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.16||52-week high||$19.22|
|Prev. close||$17.88||52-week low||$9.71|
|Day high||$18.31||Avg. volume||374,174|
|50-day MA||$17.73||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$15.25||Market Cap||1.32B|
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX) Company Bio
Alexander & Baldwin engages in the real estate development, commercial real estate, agriculture, natural materials, and infrastructure construction businesses in Hawaii.. It operates in four segments: Real Estate Development and Sales, Real Estate Leasing, Materials and Construction, and Agribusiness. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
ALEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALEX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alexander & Baldwin Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alexander & Baldwin Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.73 years, is -0.07% -- higher than merely 15.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Alexander & Baldwin Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 65.38% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALEX Social Stream
Latest ALEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexander & Baldwin Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALEX as an investment opportunity.
KAHULUI, Hawaii , May 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexander & Baldwin (NYSE: ALEX ) (A&B), Hawaii's premiere commercial real estate company, today announced a large land sale and the expansion of its land offerings at its Maui Business Park development. Buyer interest in the retail, commercial and light industrial business park located near Kahului Airport has remained strong throughout the COVID pandemic. Since March of last year, A&B has sold 8.7 acres of land for $15.1 million . "Today's closing of the sale of five land parcels in Maui Business Park Phase II ("MBPII") reflects continued buyer interest in this well-located project despite the challenges presented by COVID," said Jeff Pauker , A&B senior vice president, investments. "In response to this sales momentum, A&B is bringing to m...
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (ALEX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Kara Smith - Investor Relations Chris Benjamin - President and Chief Executive Officer Brett Brown - Chief Financial Officer Lance Parker - Chief Real Estate Officer Clayton Chun - Chief Accounting Officer Conference...
Bullish: Analysts Just Made A Decent Upgrade To Their Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX) Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. ( NYSE:ALEX ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Alexander & Baldwin Inc (NYSE: ALEX)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 29, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the First Quarter 2021 Alexander & Baldwin Earnings Conference Call.
Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, 6.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.15.Forward yield 3.57%Payable July 6; for shareholders of record June 28; ex-div June 25.See ALEX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ALEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Alexander & Baldwin Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch