Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. REIT Holding Company (ALEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALEX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 74.75%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ALEX's comes in at 0.95 -- better than 87.08% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- ALEX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 12.03% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALEX's price: AMRX, CONE, VRSK, HCHC and ERIE.
ALEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ALEX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 10.55%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alexander & Baldwin Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, ALEX is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 85% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ALEX, approximately only 10.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ALEX Dividend Chart
ALEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ALEX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ALEX dividends?Want to do more research on Alexander & Baldwin Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Alexander & Baldwin Inc Common Stock (ALEX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) - Dividend Investor
Alexander & Baldwin Inc (ALEX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha