Allot Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ALLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLT POWR Grades
- ALLT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- ALLT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ALLT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ALLT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALLT is currently 165.87, higher than 97.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Allot Ltd is higher than it is for about just 6.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.51%, Allot Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.6% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allot Ltd are RIGL, GEOS, JG, SEAC, and RAVN.
- Visit ALLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allot.com.
ALLT Valuation Summary
- ALLT's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 22.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 180 months, ALLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 466.5.
- Over the past 180 months, ALLT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 368.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLT.
ALLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.54% of graded US stocks.
- ALLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 40th of 83 Computers stocks.
- NCR, VRNT, and XRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALLT.
The table below shows ALLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$21.04|
|Prev. close||$15.73||52-week low||$8.52|
|Day high||$15.99||Avg. volume||249,988|
|50-day MA||$16.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.22||Market Cap||544.90M|
Allot Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ALLT) Company Bio
Allot Communications Ltd. develops, markets, and sells intelligent Internet protocol service optimization, monetization, and personalization solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hod-Hasharon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLT Social Stream
Latest ALLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allot Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLT as an investment opportunity.
Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) (TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises worldwide, today announced its unaudited results for the second quarter of 2021, ended June 30, 2021.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
Hod Hasharon, Israel, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT, TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 earnings results, on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 8:30AM ET (1:30PM UK, 3:30PM Israel). The unaudited financial results of the quarter will be published
Two CSPs in APAC Select Allot Secure Solutions to Provide Cybersecurity Services to Consumer and SMB Customers
Fixed and Mobile CSPs and Allot will share recurring revenues generated by monthly service fees.Hod Hasharon, Israel, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) (TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises, today announced that two fixed and mobile operators in APAC will offer cybersecurity services to their consumer and SMB customers in several c
Mobile and fixed provider to deploy Allot NetworkSecure and EndpointSecure to protect customers against cyber threats.Hod Hasharon, Israel, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) (TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises, today announced that a mobile and fixed communications provider in Central Europe has selected Allot NetworkSecure and E
ALLT Price Returns