Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALLY's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 168.03%.
- ALLY reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.3% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ALLY reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.25% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALLY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAAS, WPM, LGHL, AWK and PXS.
ALLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ALLY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 53.33% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ally Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ALLY than it is for 7.98% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Ally Financial Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 2.47% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, ALLY's equity discount rate is less than merely 11.09% of those stocks.
ALLY Dividend Chart
ALLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|