Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, ALLY has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 165.77%.
- ALLY's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 92.27% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ALLY reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.38% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALLY's price: AHT, TAK, LXP, PNW and ISSC.
ALLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ALLY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 63% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ally Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, ALLY is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 13.96% of them.
- Ally Financial Inc's market cap of $13 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 10.84% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Ally Financial Inc, its beta is lower than 9.23% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ALLY Dividend Chart
ALLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|