Alio Gold Inc. Common Shares (Canada) (ALO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.19%, Alio Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALO has reported earnings growth of -94.83%, putting it ahead of just 15.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Alio Gold Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alio Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSSE, DWSN, RLH, CLNE, and GIFI.
- ALO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alio Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.aliogold.com.
ALO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$0.94|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||205,902|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||40.64M|
Alio Gold Inc. Common Shares (Canada) (ALO) Company Bio
Alio Gold Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral resource properties in Mexico. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company holds a 100 % interest in the Ana Paula Property in Guerrero, Mexico. The company was formerly known as Timmins Gold Corp. and changed its name to Alio Gold Inc. in May 2017. Alio Gold Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.