Alio Gold Inc. Common Shares (Canada) (ALO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.19%, Alio Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alio Gold Inc is reporting a growth rate of -94.83%; that's higher than only 14.27% of US stocks.
- Alio Gold Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alio Gold Inc are QHC, LUB, ERA, ACTG, and EVC.
- Visit ALO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aliogold.com.
ALO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$1.03|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||102,526|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||61.84M|
Alio Gold Inc. Common Shares (Canada) (ALO) Company Bio
Alio Gold Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral resource properties in Mexico. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company holds a 100 % interest in the Ana Paula Property in Guerrero, Mexico. The company was formerly known as Timmins Gold Corp. and changed its name to Alio Gold Inc. in May 2017. Alio Gold Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.