Altimmune, Inc. (ALT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.5% of US stocks.
- ALT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ALT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALT is 0 -- better than only 7.28% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALTIMMUNE INC is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALT's revenue has grown -101.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALTIMMUNE INC are SGMO, GRTS, ALPN, PSTX, and ATHX.
- ALT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALTIMMUNE INC's official web site, go to altimmune.com.
ALT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALT's price/sales ratio is 66714.89% lower, now standing at -3130.9.
- Over the past 213 months, ALT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALT.
ALT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 62.74%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -98.05%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -69.82%.
The table below shows ALT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 360th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OPTN, ENTA, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALT.
The table below shows ALT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALT, see our ALT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
ALT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$3.83|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||1,885,348|
|50-day MA||$11.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.50||Market Cap||207.96M|
Altimmune, Inc. (ALT) Company Bio
Altimmune, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused developing treatments for liver disease, immune modulating therapies, and vaccines. The company develops HepTcell, an immunotherapeutic product candidate that has completed Phase I clinical trial for patients chronically infected with the hepatitis B virus; NasoShield, an anthrax vaccine to provide for protection after a single intranasal administration; NasoVAX, a recombinant intranasal vaccine product candidate; and AdCOVID, a single-dose intranasal vaccine to protect against COVID-19 Its preclinical stage products include ALT-801, a novel peptide-based dual GLP-1/Glucagon receptor agonist for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; and ALT-702, an investigational tumor immunostimulant for treating cancer. The company also develops veterinary product candidates. It has a collaboration with the University of Alabama at Birmingham for the development of AdCOVID. Altimmune, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALT Social Stream
Latest ALT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTIMMUNE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALT as an investment opportunity.
Altimmune Appoints Former GSK Executive Catherine Angell Sohn, Pharm.D. to its Board of Directors
GAITHERSBURG, Md., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altimmune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the appointment of Catherine Angell Sohn, Pharm.D. to its Board of Directors. “We are delighted to welcome Catherine to our Board of Directors,” said Vipin K. Garg, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer. “Her broad experience in the pharmaceutical industry including strategic product development, business development and commercialization will be
META Stock Price Prediction: Can Meta Platforms Really Hit $250?
Meta Platforms (META) stock is worth checking on Tuesday as investors react to a new rating and price target for the shares.
Why Is Altimmune (ALT) Stock Down 67% Today?
Altimmune (ALT) stock is losing value on Tuesday after the company released results from a Phase 2 clinical trial for obesity.
Altimmune Announces Positive Results from Week 24 Interim Analysis of Pemvidutide MOMENTUM Phase 2 Obesity Trial and 12-Week Phase 1b Type 2 Diabetes Safety Trial
MOMENTUM Phase 2 Obesity Trial (Week 24 Interim Analysis of 160 Subjects) Mean weight loss of 10.7% (placebo-adjusted 9.7%) at 2.4 mg dose at Week 24Mean weight loss of 11.9% (placebo-adjusted 11.1%) in subjects weighing 115 kg or less at baseline at 2.4 mg dose at Week 24Approximately 50% of subjects achieved 10% or more weight loss and approximately 20% of subjects achieved 15% or more weight loss at the 1.8 mg and 2.4 mg doses at Week 24Robust reductions in waist circumference, serum lipids a
Altimmune Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides a Business Update
Interim 24-week readout from MOMENTUM Phase 2 obesity trial expected March 2023 Initiation of Phase 2b non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) trial expected mid-2023 Webcast to be held today, February 28, 2023, at 8:30 am ET GAITHERSBURG, Md., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altimmune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, and provided a business update. “The next twelve-mont
ALT Price Returns
Continue Researching ALTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Altimmune Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Altimmune Inc (ALT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altimmune Inc (ALT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altimmune Inc (ALT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...