Altimmune, Inc. (ALT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ALT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ALT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALTIMMUNE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- ALT's price/sales ratio is 137.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGNX, LPTX, CLLS, GRTS, and SYRS.
- Visit ALT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to altimmune.com.
ALT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALT's price/sales ratio is 6630% higher, now standing at 134.6.
- Over the past 209 months, ALT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALT.
ALT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -69.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -69.82%.
The table below shows ALT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALT's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 360th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OPTN, ENTA, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALT.
The table below shows ALT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.05||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$9.09||52-week low||$3.83|
|Day high||$9.47||Avg. volume||1,486,345|
|50-day MA||$11.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.98||Market Cap||444.89M|
Altimmune, Inc. (ALT) Company Bio
Altimmune, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused developing treatments for liver disease, immune modulating therapies, and vaccines. The company develops HepTcell, an immunotherapeutic product candidate that has completed Phase I clinical trial for patients chronically infected with the hepatitis B virus; NasoShield, an anthrax vaccine to provide for protection after a single intranasal administration; NasoVAX, a recombinant intranasal vaccine product candidate; and AdCOVID, a single-dose intranasal vaccine to protect against COVID-19 Its preclinical stage products include ALT-801, a novel peptide-based dual GLP-1/Glucagon receptor agonist for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; and ALT-702, an investigational tumor immunostimulant for treating cancer. The company also develops veterinary product candidates. It has a collaboration with the University of Alabama at Birmingham for the development of AdCOVID. Altimmune, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALT Social Stream
Latest ALT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTIMMUNE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALT as an investment opportunity.
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altimmune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that members of the Company’s management team will participate at the following investor conferences: Evercore ISI 5th Annual HealthCONx Virtual ConferenceTuesday, November 29, 2022Fireside chat at 10:55 am Eastern Time Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, NYThursday, December 1, 2022Fireside chat at 10:00 am Eastern Time The sess
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Altimmune (ALT), 89bio (ETNB) and Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Altimmune (ALT – Research Report), 89bio (ETNB – Research Report) and Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Altimmune (ALT) In a report released today, Patrick Trucchio from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Altimmune, with a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $8.84. According to TipRanks.
Topline 24-week data from Phase 1b trial in subjects with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) expected mid-December 2022 Interim 24-week readout from MOMENTUM Phase 2 obesity trial expected Q1 2023 GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altimmune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022, and provided a business update. “We continue on course in our advancement of p
In a report released today, Mayank Mamtani from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Altimmune (ALT - Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $11.65.Mamtani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Altimmune, Novavax, and Intercept Pharma. According to TipRanks, Mamtani has an average return of -30.7% and a 20.11% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Altimmune is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $31.67, a 171.85% upside from current levels. In a report released today, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
In a report released today, Mayank Mamtani from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Altimmune (ALT - Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares opened today at $12.21.Mamtani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Altimmune, Novavax, and Intercept Pharma. According to TipRanks, Mamtani has an average return of -30.4% and a 21.02% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Altimmune is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $31.67.
ALT Price Returns