Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG): Price and Financial Metrics
ALTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.22||52-week high||$20.60|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$14.59||Avg. volume||232,552|
|50-day MA||$14.44||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$13.97||Market Cap||457.80M|
ALTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTG POWR Grades
- ALTG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALTG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ALTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTG is 12.89 -- better than 97.21% of US stocks.
- ALTG's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.87% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALTG has reported earnings growth of 351.79%, putting it ahead of 95.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SBH, ARHS, LAZ, SURG, and BJ.
- Visit ALTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altaequipment.com.
ALTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALTG's price/earnings ratio is 214.75% higher, now standing at 57.6.
- Over the past 50 months, ALTG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTG.
ALTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.73% of graded US stocks.
- ALTG's asset turnover comes in at 1.536 -- ranking 48th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG) Company Bio
Alta Equipment Group Inc. owns and operates integrated equipment dealership platforms in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Industrial Equipment and Construction Equipment. It operates a branch network that sells, rents, and provides parts and service support for various categories of specialized equipment, including lift trucks and aerial work platforms, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and other industrial and construction equipment. Alta Equipment Group Inc. also offers repair and maintenance services for its equipment. The company was formerly known as B. Riley Principal Merger Corp. and changed its name to Alta Equipment Group Inc. in February 2020. Alta Equipment Group Inc. was founded in 1984 and is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTG Social Stream
Latest ALTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTG as an investment opportunity.
Alta Equipment Group Announces strong First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Increases Adjusted EBITDA Guidance for 2023
First Quarter Financial Highlights: (comparisons are year over year) Total revenues increased 26.8% year over year to $420.7 millionConstruction and Material Handling revenue of $233.1 million and $164.8 million, respectivelyIntroduced separate reporting segment, Master Distribution, with revenue of $26.7 millionNew and Used Equipment sales grew 44.9% to $219.6 millionProduct Support revenue increased 26.6% year over year with Parts Sales increasing to $68.4 million and Service Revenue increasin
Alta Equipment Group Announces Common Stock Dividend
LIVONIA, Mich., May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) (“Alta”), a leading provider of premium material handling, construction and environmental processing equipment and related services, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the quarterly dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.057 per share. The dividend payment date is May 31, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2023. About Alta Equipment Group Inc.Alta o
Alta Equipment Group Announces Date of First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
LIVONIA, Mich., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) (“Alta”), a leading provider of premium material handling, construction and environmental processing equipment and related services, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, after the U.S. markets close on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. In conjunction with this announcement, Alta management will host a conference call and webcast that afternoon at 5:00
Is It Time To Consider Buying Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE:ALTG)?
While Alta Equipment Group Inc. ( NYSE:ALTG ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
Alta Equipment Group Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
LIVONIA, Mich., April 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) (“Alta”), a leading provider of premium material handling, construction and environmental processing equipment and related services, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the quarterly dividend on its Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock in the amount of $625 per preferred share. This will equate to a dividend of $0.625 for each of the outstanding Depositary Shares representing a 1/1
ALTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...