Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTG POWR Grades
- ALTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- ALTG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALTG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.12% of US stocks).
ALTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTG is 10.7 -- better than 97.05% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 277.56, ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ALTG has reported earnings growth of -932.5%, putting it ahead of merely 1.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UTZ, MKL, GCP, BTN, and SEAT.
- ALTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.altaequipment.com.
ALTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALTG's price/earnings ratio is 1444% higher, now standing at 270.2.
- ALTG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTG.
ALTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.73% of graded US stocks.
- ALTG's asset turnover comes in at 1.536 -- ranking 48th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.23||52-week high||$17.38|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$11.56||Avg. volume||80,238|
|50-day MA||$11.96||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||364.46M|
Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG) Company Bio
Alta Equipment Group Inc. owns and operates integrated equipment dealership platforms in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Industrial Equipment and Construction Equipment. It operates a branch network that sells, rents, and provides parts and service support for various categories of specialized equipment, including lift trucks and aerial work platforms, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and other industrial and construction equipment. Alta Equipment Group Inc. also offers repair and maintenance services for its equipment. The company was formerly known as B. Riley Principal Merger Corp. and changed its name to Alta Equipment Group Inc. in February 2020. Alta Equipment Group Inc. was founded in 1984 and is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTG Social Stream
Latest ALTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTG as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Alta Equipment Group...
Alta Equipment (ALTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 320% and 15.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Alta Equipment Group Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results And Raises 2022 Guidance for Adjusted EBITDA
LIVONIA, Mich., August 09, 2022--Alta Equipment Group Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results And Raises 2022 Guidance for Adjusted EBITDA
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
ALTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|