Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.81% of US stocks.
- ALTG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALTG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.64% of US stocks).
ALTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTG is 11.43 -- better than 97.14% of US stocks.
- ALTG's current price/earnings ratio is 84.73, which is higher than 93.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,882.61%; that's higher than only 0.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HOUR, GPS, BURL, TESS, and CIGI.
- Visit ALTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altaequipment.com.
ALTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALTG's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 46 months, ALTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 160584.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTG.
ALTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.73% of graded US stocks.
- ALTG's asset turnover comes in at 1.536 -- ranking 48th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.58||52-week high||$16.87|
|Prev. close||$16.60||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$16.87||Avg. volume||128,429|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||533.78M|
Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG) Company Bio
Alta Equipment Group Inc. owns and operates integrated equipment dealership platforms in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Industrial Equipment and Construction Equipment. It operates a branch network that sells, rents, and provides parts and service support for various categories of specialized equipment, including lift trucks and aerial work platforms, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and other industrial and construction equipment. Alta Equipment Group Inc. also offers repair and maintenance services for its equipment. The company was formerly known as B. Riley Principal Merger Corp. and changed its name to Alta Equipment Group Inc. in February 2020. Alta Equipment Group Inc. was founded in 1984 and is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTG Social Stream
Latest ALTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTA EQUIPMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTG as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you pick the right individual...
LIVONIA, Mich., January 04, 2023--Alta Equipment Group Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE:ALTG) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 68% of the company
Every investor in Alta Equipment Group Inc. ( NYSE:ALTG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We...
Alta Equipment Group ( NYSE:ALTG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$405.0m (up 37% from 3Q...
Alta Equipment (ALTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 5.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|