Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTG POWR Grades
- ALTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.01% of US stocks.
- ALTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ALTG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.89% of US stocks).
ALTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTG is 6.83 -- better than 95.17% of US stocks.
- Alta Equipment Group Inc's stock had its IPO on April 9, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Alta Equipment Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 6.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alta Equipment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIR, CMLS, FRG, ARNC, and CWK.
- ALTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alta Equipment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.altaequipment.com.
ALTG Valuation Summary
- ALTG's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 28 months, ALTG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ALTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTG.
ALTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.59||52-week high||$15.33|
|Prev. close||$12.68||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$12.96||Avg. volume||94,092|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.39||Market Cap||407.45M|
Alta Equipment Group Inc. (ALTG) Company Bio
Alta Equipment Group Inc. owns and operates integrated equipment dealership platforms in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Industrial Equipment and Construction Equipment. It operates a branch network that sells, rents, and provides parts and service support for various categories of specialized equipment, including lift trucks and aerial work platforms, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and other industrial and construction equipment. Alta Equipment Group Inc. also offers repair and maintenance services for its equipment. The company was formerly known as B. Riley Principal Merger Corp. and changed its name to Alta Equipment Group Inc. in February 2020. Alta Equipment Group Inc. was founded in 1984 and is based in Livonia, Michigan.
ALTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTG Social Stream
Latest ALTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alta Equipment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTG as an investment opportunity.
LIVONIA, Mich., July 27, 2021--Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) ("Alta"), a leading provider of premium material handling and construction equipment and related services, today announced that Ryan Greenawalt, Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Colucci, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in virtual investor meetings and give a presentation at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.
Alta Equipment Group Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
LIVONIA, Mich., July 22, 2021--Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) ("Alta"), a leading provider of premium material handling and construction equipment and related services, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the U.S. markets close on Thursday, August 12, 2021. In conjunction with this announcement, Alta management will host a conference call and webcast that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss and answer quest
LIVONIA, Mich., July 02, 2021--Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE: ALTG) ("Alta"), a leading provider of premium material handling and construction equipment and related services, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the quarterly dividend on its Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock in the amount of $625 per preferred share. This will equate to a dividend of $0.625 for each of the outstanding Depositary Shares representing a 1/1000th fractional interest in one share of Seri
Zachary Savas Is The Independent Director of Alta Equipment Group Inc. (NYSE:ALTG) And They Just Picked Up 17% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Zachary Savas, the Independent Director of Alta...
In a report released today, Michael Shlisky from Colliers Securities maintained a Buy rating on Alta Equipment Group (ALTG), with a price target The post Colliers Securities Believes Alta Equipment Group (ALTG) Still Has Room to Grow appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
ALTG Price Returns