Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.75 years, AM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 43.48%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08, ranking above just 9.21% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AM has less fluctuation in its price than merely 9.67% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: XHR, WASH, ARR, SFNC and SKT.
AM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 620.26% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Antero Midstream Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Antero Midstream Corp's dividend yield of 19.43% is in the top 0.609999999999999%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Antero Midstream Corp than it is for 90.83% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- AM's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 98.84% of them.
AM Dividend Chart
AM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|