Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AM's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 36.66%.
- AM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.69%, higher than about 99.4% stocks in our dividend set.
- AM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 28.19% over the past 4.25 years -- higher than 83.09% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AM's price: UFAB, RGLD, CNXN, MPX and CVGW.
AM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 567.12%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, AM offers a dividend yield in the top 0.480000000000004% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for AM than it is for 90.91% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $936 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 98.5% of companies in the same revenue class.
AM Dividend Chart
AM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|