Amalgamated Financial Corp. (AMAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AMAL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 4.5% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- AMAL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about 5.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AMAL has less volatility in its price than 93.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
AMAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AMAL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.2%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AMAL, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, AMAL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 27.43% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for AMAL, approximately 73.22% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, AMAL's equity discount rate is less than 68.87% of those stocks.
AMAL Dividend Chart
AMAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|