Amcor PLC (AMCR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AMCR has less volatility in its price than 98.81% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMCR's price: NKE, FORD, TAK, GILT and CMCT.
AMCR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Amcor plc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 201.8% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amcor plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, AMCR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.4% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 201.8%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.49% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Amcor plc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Amcor plc has an equity discount rate lower than 90.64% of them.
AMCR Dividend Chart
AMCR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||13.27%|
|3||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||4.14%|
|4||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||4.12%|
|5||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.66%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.58%|
|11||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|12||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|13||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||2.21%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.61%|
|16||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.54%|
|17||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.39%|
|19||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.97%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|