Amcor plc (AMCR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AMCR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AMCR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of AMCR is greater than 80.53% of all US stocks.
- Amcor plc's average analyst price target is higher than 8.92% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Amcor plc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 82.27% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- AMCR has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 76.92% of NA stocks.
- AMCR has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- AMCR has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Amcor plc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is AMCR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!