American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, AMH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 4.3% US-listed dividend payers.
- Free cash flow for AMH has a compound average growth rate of -689.62%, which is higher than just 1.3% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AMH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UTI, FTI, PEGA, NXGN and CLWT.
AMH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding American Homes 4 Rent, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of American Homes 4 Rent's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, American Homes 4 Rent offers a higher dividend yield than just 11.83% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, American Homes 4 Rent's expected return of -42.61% is higher than just 10.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AMH has a discount rate lower than just 10.22% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AMH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.84% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AMH Dividend Chart
AMH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|