TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -20.46 -- higher than merely 3.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- AMTD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,024,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.5% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- AMTD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.41% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AMTD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIZZ, CALM, WSTG, SFUN and WERN.
AMTD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AMTD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Td Ameritrade Holding Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AMTD generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 66.09% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Td Ameritrade Holding Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 25.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, AMTD's equity discount rate is less than 70.77% of those stocks.
AMTD Dividend Chart
AMTD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AMTD dividends?Want to do more research on Td Ameritrade Holding Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Td Ameritrade Holding Corp Common Stock (AMTD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Td Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD) - Dividend Investor
Td Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha