American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMWD Stock Summary
- American Woodmark Corp's stock had its IPO on July 21, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.28% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of American Woodmark Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMWD is more volatile than only 13.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTB, ELTK, MWA, SIC, and SXT.
- Visit AMWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanwoodmark.com.
AMWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.86||52-week high||$108.81|
|Prev. close||$101.52||52-week low||$40.47|
|Day high||$103.47||Avg. volume||101,651|
|50-day MA||$97.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.86||Market Cap||1.75B|
American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Company Bio
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and home construction markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
AMWD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for American Woodmark Corp. To summarize, we found that American Woodmark Corp ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMWD, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 4.8 -- which is good for besting 63.51% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.3% -- higher than 68.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- American Woodmark Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWD Social Stream
Latest AMWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Woodmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWD as an investment opportunity.
Is American Woodmark Corporation's (NASDAQ:AMWD) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
American Woodmark (NASDAQ:AMWD) has had a rough week with its share price down 3.1%. We, however decided to study the...
American Woodmark ([[AMWD]] +1.6%) announced that it will give a notice of conditional full redemption to redeem all $350M principal amount outstanding of its 4.875% Senior Notes due 2026.Redemption date is Apr.26, 2021.The aggregate redemption price for the notes will be equal to 102.438% of the principal amount of the notes...
American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD) (the "Company") today announced that it will give a notice of conditional full redemption to redeem all $350 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 4.875% Senior Notes due 2026 (the "Notes") pursuant to the terms of the indenture governing the Notes (the "Redemption"). The Redemption is conditioned upon, among other things, the consummation of a senior secured credit facility in an aggregate amount sufficient to fund the Redemption and refinance the Company’s existing senior secured credit facility pursuant to an amended and restated credit agreement to be entered into by the Company on terms and conditions satisfactory in all respects to the Company in its sole discretion.
American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD) (the
WINCHESTER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $AMWD--American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD), a leading supplier of cabinetry to the new construction and remodeling industries, today announced that Emily Videtto has joined its board of directors. Ms. Videtto currently serves as the Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Pella Corporation, a leading manufacturer of windows and doors. Additionally, she is a member of the board of directors at the Window and Door Manufacturers Association. Previously, Vi
AMWD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMWDWant to see what other sources are saying about American Woodmark Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!