American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.19||52-week high||$84.42|
|Prev. close||$83.08||52-week low||$47.98|
|Day high||$83.65||Avg. volume||117,516|
|50-day MA||$73.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.19||Market Cap||1.33B|
AMWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMWD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMWD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
AMWD Stock Summary
- AMWD's went public 37.4 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AMWD has reported earnings growth of 430.2%, putting it ahead of 97.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP are PRMW, JBT, GLRE, CWCO, and NOV.
- AMWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP's official web site, go to www.americanwoodmark.com.
AMWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AMWD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.7.
- AMWD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMWD.
AMWD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.38%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.49%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.14%.
The table below shows AMWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMWD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.97% of graded US stocks.
- AMWD's asset turnover comes in at 1.096 -- ranking 16th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- LCUT, SMID, and SKY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMWD.
The table below shows AMWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Company Bio
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and home construction markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
AMWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWD Social Stream
Latest AMWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWD as an investment opportunity.
Companies In The Article Are: ULTA, AMWD, IOT, PATH
When a stock breaks out above the 20-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 50-Day simple moving average. How should investors react?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
American Woodmark's (AMWD) fiscal second-quarter results reflect strong operational performance.
AMWD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMWDWant to see what other sources are saying about American Woodmark Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch