American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMWD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMWD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMWD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.13% of US stocks).
AMWD Stock Summary
- AMWD's went public 35.72 years ago, making it older than 92.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMWD's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMWD has reported earnings growth of -138.97%, putting it ahead of merely 13.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NX, CADE, GABC, CFFI, and WTM.
- AMWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Woodmark Corp's official web site, go to www.americanwoodmark.com.
AMWD Valuation Summary
- AMWD's price/earnings ratio is 23.3; this is 20.1% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AMWD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AMWD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMWD.
AMWD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.92%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.17%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.5%.
The table below shows AMWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMWD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.97% of graded US stocks.
- AMWD's asset turnover comes in at 1.096 -- ranking 16th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- LCUT, SMID, and SKY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMWD.
The table below shows AMWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.75||52-week high||$83.92|
|Prev. close||$45.92||52-week low||$40.70|
|Day high||$47.41||Avg. volume||118,921|
|50-day MA||$48.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.75||Market Cap||774.69M|
American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Company Bio
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and home construction markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWD Social Stream
Latest AMWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Woodmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWD as an investment opportunity.
American Woodmark (AMWD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.45% and 3.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WINCHESTER, Va., February 24, 2022--American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD) (the "Company") today announced results for its third quarter of fiscal 2022 which ended January 31, 2022.
American Woodmark (AMWD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is American Woodmark Corporation's (NASDAQ:AMWD) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at American Woodmark's (NASDAQ:AMWD) recent performance, when its stock has...
WINCHESTER, Va., February 11, 2022--American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ: AMWD) will provide an online, real-time webcast of its conference call to discuss third quarter results on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
AMWD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMWDWant to see what other sources are saying about American Woodmark Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch