American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMWD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- AMWD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AMWD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.25% of US stocks).
AMWD Stock Summary
- AMWD's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMWD's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.01% of US stocks.
- American Woodmark Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Woodmark Corp are PGTI, ELTK, LCUT, SXT, and RBC.
- AMWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Woodmark Corp's official web site, go to www.americanwoodmark.com.
AMWD Valuation Summary
- AMWD's price/earnings ratio is 23.3; this is 20.1% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AMWD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AMWD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMWD.
AMWD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.68%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.26%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.41%.
The table below shows AMWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMWD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.78% of graded US stocks.
- AMWD's asset turnover comes in at 1.096 -- ranking 16th of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- LCUT, SKY, and SMID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMWD.
The table below shows AMWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.25||52-week high||$108.81|
|Prev. close||$67.13||52-week low||$64.08|
|Day high||$67.29||Avg. volume||109,203|
|50-day MA||$73.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.51||Market Cap||1.10B|
American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Company Bio
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and home construction markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWD Social Stream
Latest AMWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Woodmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWD as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
The Independent Non-Executive Chairman of American Woodmark Corporation (NASDAQ:AMWD), Vance Tang, Just Bought 32% More Shares
Potential American Woodmark Corporation ( NASDAQ:AMWD ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent...
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Ray Dalio, Steve Cohen, Dmitry Balyasny, Mike Rockefeller, EJF Capital, SkyBridge Capital, AQR Capital Management, American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD), Colfax Corp (CFX), and More
No summary available.
Major players in the bathroom products market are Kohler, Roca Sanitario, TOTO, LIXIL, Hamberger Sanitary, Huida Sanitary Ware Co, Bemis Manufacturing Company, Sloan Valve, Ginsey Home Solutions, AmeriSink, American Woodmark Corporation, Avanity Corporation, Bellaterra Home, Empire Industries, JSG Oceana, and Wilsonart International. Major players in the bathroom products market are Kohler, Roca Sanitario, TOTO, LIXIL, Hamberger Sanitary, Huida Sanitary Ware Co, Bemis Manufacturing Company, Sloan Valve, Ginsey Home Solutions, AmeriSink, American Woodmark Corporation, Avanity Corporation, Bellaterra Home, Empire Industries, JSG Oceana, and Wilsonart International.
This cabinet maker has gotten hit by inflationary pressures.
AMWD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMWDWant to see what other sources are saying about American Woodmark Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch