American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMWD Stock Summary
- AMWD's went public 33.62 years ago, making it older than 91.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of American Woodmark Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- American Woodmark Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Woodmark Corp are SCS, JBSS, VMI, RUSHA, and APY.
- Visit AMWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanwoodmark.com.
AMWD Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.00||52-week high||$117.70|
|Prev. close||$98.47||52-week low||$70.92|
|Day high||$99.48||Avg. volume||82,692|
|50-day MA||$109.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.47||Market Cap||1.59B|
American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Company Bio
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and home construction markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
AMWD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for American Woodmark Corp. To summarize, we found that American Woodmark Corp ranked in the 75st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 184.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of American Woodmark Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.41 years, is 0.31% -- higher than 74.16% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- American Woodmark Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, American Woodmark Corp experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 61.39% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|