American National Insurance Company (ANAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ANAT reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.02% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ANAT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about merely 13.06% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ANAT's price: CIZN, SLS, WHR, ABBV and GLW.
ANAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding American National Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 88.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of American National Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- American National Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 11.27% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for American National Group Inc than it is for 87.23% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, American National Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.22% of them.
ANAT Dividend Chart
ANAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ANAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American National Insurance Co and its dividends:
American National Insurance Co Common Stock (ANAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American National Insurance Co (ANAT) - Dividend Investor
American National Insurance Co (ANAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha