American National Insurance Company (ANAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ANAT reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.65% of dividend stocks in our set.
- ANAT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.06%, higher than about just 18.19% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ANAT's price: AUBN, AWR, ZTS, COST and HFFG.
ANAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ANAT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 33.67% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of American National Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ANAT's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 15.19% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for American National Group Inc than it is for 85.47% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, ANAT's equity discount rate is less than 89.1% of those stocks.
ANAT Dividend Chart
ANAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ANAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American National Insurance Co and its dividends:
American National Insurance Co Common Stock (ANAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American National Insurance Co (ANAT) - Dividend Investor
American National Insurance Co (ANAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha