American National Insurance Company (ANAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ANAT reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.01% of dividend stocks in our set.
- ANAT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.06% -- which is higher than about just 17.79% stocks we're looking at.
- ANAT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 472,122,000; for context, that's better than 95.75% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ANAT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SHLX, HMI, SHI, DHT and TDS.
ANAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ANAT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 47.68% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American National Group Inc are:
- ANAT's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 12.07% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- ANAT's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.71% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, ANAT's equity discount rate is less than 89.39% of those stocks.
ANAT Dividend Chart
ANAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ANAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American National Insurance Co and its dividends:
American National Insurance Co Common Stock (ANAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American National Insurance Co (ANAT) - Dividend Investor
American National Insurance Co (ANAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha