American National Insurance Company (ANAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ANAT reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.68% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ANAT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,132,193,000, ranking above 96.47% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ANAT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMS, CLWT, TMO, KWR and ED.
ANAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding American National Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2292.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ANAT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, American National Group Inc's expected return of 2292.82% is higher than 98.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ANAT has a discount rate lower than 98.44% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, ANAT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 99.64% of them.
ANAT Dividend Chart
ANAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ANAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American National Insurance Co and its dividends:
American National Insurance Co Common Stock (ANAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American National Insurance Co (ANAT) - Dividend Investor
American National Insurance Co (ANAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha