The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ANDE's comes in at -20.27 -- better than just 4.7% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for ANDE has a compound average growth rate of 355.24%, which is higher than 97.55% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ANDE's price: FDS, CTLT, GTS, JOUT and SNDR.
ANDE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ANDE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.01%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Andersons Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Andersons Inc's dividend yield of 0.77% is in the bottom 9.37%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ANDE, approximately 77.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, ANDE's equity discount rate is less than only 15.19% of those stocks.
ANDE Dividend Chart
ANDE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|