The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ANDE reports less variability in its cash flow than 3.85% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ANDE's comes in at 16.48 -- better than 97.13% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for ANDE has a compound average growth rate of 345.11%, which is higher than 97.75% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ANDE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VERX, FIS, CPAC, NOC and CORR.
ANDE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ANDE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 4.61% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Andersons Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ANDE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 84.06% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Andersons Inc, its beta is lower than 78.27% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector, ANDE's equity discount rate is less than just 15.19% of those stocks.
ANDE Dividend Chart
ANDE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|