Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ANF reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ANF has less fluctuation in its price than just 4.45999999999999% of stocks we're observing.
- ANF's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 49.6% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 88.52% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ANF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FNLC, BHE, PFBI, YETI and SMID.
ANF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ANF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.91%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Abercrombie & Fitch Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ANF generates about 4 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 87.22%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 29.91%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.1% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ANF has a discount rate lower than 79.1% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Abercrombie & Fitch Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.67% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ANF Dividend Chart
ANF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|