Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ANH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.02, ranking above only 3.95% stocks in our set.
- ANH's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- ANH's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 178.79% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 95.18% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ANH's price: CLRO, BWL.A, CMP, EVBN and F.
ANH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 629.98% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ANH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ANH offers a dividend yield in the top 2.47% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, ANH is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 6.18% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp's estimated return of 629.98% surpasses about 94.74% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ANH Dividend Chart
ANH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANH Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on ANH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp Common Stock (ANH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (ANH) - Dividend Investor
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (ANH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha