Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ANH's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 187.47% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 96.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ANH's price: KIQ, WMK, SAFT, VALU and PBF.
ANH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ANH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 58.75% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ANH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ANH offers a dividend yield in the top 6.87% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, ANH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 8.64% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ANH Dividend Chart
ANH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ANH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ANH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp Common Stock (ANH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (ANH) - Dividend Investor
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (ANH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha