Anika Therapeutics Inc. (ANIK): Price and Financial Metrics
ANIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.46||52-week high||$32.33|
|Prev. close||$22.48||52-week low||$16.54|
|Day high||$22.98||Avg. volume||118,350|
|50-day MA||$20.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.46||Market Cap||328.84M|
ANIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIK POWR Grades
- ANIK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANIK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ANIK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ANIK Stock Summary
- ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on May 4, 1993, making it an older stock than 79% of US equities in our set.
- For ANIK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 21.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 14.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LVOX, NVVE, PRCT, RPID, and DIBS.
- ANIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.anikatherapeutics.com.
ANIK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ANIK's price/sales ratio is 2.7% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ANIK's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIK.
ANIK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -49.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.52%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.11%.
The table below shows ANIK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.55% of graded US stocks.
- ANIK's asset turnover comes in at 0.363 -- ranking 122nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SYK, EYE, and ISRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIK.
The table below shows ANIK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Anika Therapeutics Inc. (ANIK) Company Bio
Anika Therapeutics develops, manufactures, and commercializes therapeutic products for tissue protection, healing, and repair. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
ANIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIK Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIK Social Stream
Latest ANIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIK as an investment opportunity.
Anika Announces First Surgeries Performed using the Integrity™ Implant System, a Regenerative Hyaluronic Acid-Based Patch System for Rotator Cuff Repairs, Commencing Limited Market Release
Integrity marks Anika’s entrance into the fast-growing $150 million+2 U.S. rotator cuff augmentation market and expansion of its proprietary hyaluronic acid (HA) regenerative portfolio BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK), a global joint preservation company focused on early intervention orthopedics, today announced that the first surgeries using the Integrity Implant System were successfully performed by Dr. Christopher Baker at the Florida O
BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK), a global joint preservation company in early intervention orthopedics, today announced that Dr. Cheryl Blanchard, President and Chief Executive Officer and Michael Levitz, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be participating at the following investor conferences: The Stephens Annual Investment Conference at the Grand Hyatt, Nashville, TN, on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. T
Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANIK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Anika’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants’ will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note today’s event […]
Q3 2023 Anika Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Joint Preservation and Restoration revenue up 14%, OA Pain Management revenue up 2% in Q3 2023
ANIK Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anika Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch