Anika Therapeutics Inc. (ANIK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANIK POWR Grades
- ANIK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.15% of US stocks.
- ANIK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ANIK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.52% of US stocks).
ANIK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANIK is currently 55.11, higher than 91.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.47%, Anika Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.38% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Anika Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 193.8%; that's higher than 88.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anika Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STMP, KIQ, SCOR, KERN, and SANW.
- ANIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anika Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.anikatherapeutics.com.
ANIK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ANIK's price/sales ratio is 60.35% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ANIK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.5.
- ANIK's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIK.
ANIK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.58%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 25.8%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.25%.
The table below shows ANIK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.13% of graded US stocks.
- ANIK's asset turnover comes in at 0.363 -- ranking 120th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- EYE, MMM, and CNMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIK.
The table below shows ANIK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.02||52-week high||$48.37|
|Prev. close||$40.48||52-week low||$32.04|
|Day high||$41.26||Avg. volume||109,189|
|50-day MA||$40.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.71||Market Cap||577.21M|
Anika Therapeutics Inc. (ANIK) Company Bio
Anika Therapeutics develops, manufactures, and commercializes therapeutic products for tissue protection, healing, and repair. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIK Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIK Social Stream
Latest ANIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anika Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIK as an investment opportunity.
510(k) clearance expands the capability of Tactoset for augmenting suture anchor fixationBEDFORD, Mass., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK), a global joint preservation company focused on early intervention orthopedics, today announced that it has received an additional 510(k) clearance by the FDA for Tactoset® Injectable Bone Substitute. This new indication expands the use of Tactoset to include augmentation of hardware and the support of bone fragments d
BEDFORD, Mass., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK), a global joint preservation company focused on early intervention orthopedics, today announced that Dr. Cheryl Blanchard, President and Chief Executive Officer and Michael Levitz, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Sports Medicine Market Analysis and Forecast 2028: By Keyplayes Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Breg, Inc., Medtronic, Bird & Cronin, Arthrex, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., Arthrosurface (a subsidiary of Anika Therapeutics, Inc.), Össur Corpor
Sports medicine market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027
Anika, now combined with Arthrosurface and Parcus Medical, meets the evolving unmet needs of surgeons in the global joint preservation marketBEDFORD, Mass., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK), a global joint preservation company focused on early intervention orthopedics, will debut their full joint preservation and restoration product portfolio at the 2021 American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting in San Diego, California September 1-3.
Worldwide Adhesion Barriers Industry to 2026 - Featuring Anika Therapeutics, Atrium Medical and Baxter International Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Adhesion Barriers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global adhesion barriers market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global adhesion barriers market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period (2021-2026). An adhesion barrier refers to a liquid-, gel-or film-based medical implant t
ANIK Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Anika Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch