Anthem, Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
ANTM Stock Summary
- ANTM has a higher market value than 97.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $68,898,327,749.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ANTM is 3.2 -- better than 83.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Anthem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anthem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABEV, ADP, PNC, MDLZ, and TMUS.
- ANTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anthem Inc's official web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Company Bio
Anthem Inc. operates as a health benefits company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial and Specialty Business, Government Business, and Other. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.