Anthem Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANTM POWR Grades
- ANTM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANTM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ANTM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 63.78% of US stocks).
ANTM Stock Summary
- ANTM has a market capitalization of $92,723,027,044 -- more than approximately 97.29% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ANTM is 3.7 -- better than 87.91% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.72, Anthem Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TJX, MDLZ, MMC, INFY, and SHW.
- Visit ANTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Valuation Summary
- ANTM's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 93.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 242 months, ANTM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- ANTM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANTM.
ANTM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.23%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.38%.
The table below shows ANTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANTM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.18% of graded US stocks.
- ANTM's asset turnover comes in at 1.416 -- ranking 6th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CI, RNR, and FGF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANTM.
The table below shows ANTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$381.33||52-week high||$406.00|
|Prev. close||$380.30||52-week low||$246.20|
|Day high||$382.73||Avg. volume||1,163,088|
|50-day MA||$377.70||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$357.34||Market Cap||92.97B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ANTM Social Stream
Latest ANTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anthem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANTM as an investment opportunity.
(2021-2030) Payer Services Market Data Analysis, Major Key Players : United Health Group, Anthem, Concentrix Corporation, United Healthcare, Anthem Inc
The Business Research Company offers "Payer Services Global Market Report 2021 - By Outsourcing Services (Business Process Outsourcing Services, Knowledge Process Outsourcing Services, Information Technology Outsourcing Services), By Application (Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Reimbursement, Medical Billing Outsourcing), By End-User (Public
Mizuho Securities Stick to Their Hold Rating for Anthem
INDIANAPOLIS, September 23, 2021--Anthem, Inc. (NYSE: ANTM) announced today that senior management is scheduled to present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on September 27, 2021 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). All interested parties are invited to listen to a webcast of the presentation by visiting www.antheminc.com and selecting the "Investors" link. Following the presentation, a webcast replay will be available for two weeks.
Since 1991, Anthem has left an incredible mark on real estate development throughout western North America. With a growing residential portfolio that includes over 15,000 homes,
Peer-to-peer Artificial Intelligence programme designed to nurture UKs most promising AI-driven companies to create business unicorns of the future Future Anthem, the pioneering AI and game data science specialist, has been handpicked for the prestigious Applied AI 3.0 programme designed to accelerate growth within the countrys most dynamic and forward-thinking Artificial Intelligence driven businesses. Run by Tech Nation, Future 
ANTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|