Anthem, Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
ANTM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,462,132,830, Anthem Inc has a greater market value than 97.36% of US stocks.
- Anthem Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.32% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Anthem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anthem Inc are MDLZ, ADP, ITUB, SPGI, and LFC.
- ANTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anthem Inc's official web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$304.40||52-week high||$317.99|
|Prev. close||$303.51||52-week low||$227.16|
|Day high||$305.36||Avg. volume||1,244,960|
|50-day MA||$294.81||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$275.79||Market Cap||77.18B|
Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Company Bio
Anthem Inc. operates as a health benefits company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial and Specialty Business, Government Business, and Other. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.