Anthem, Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
ANTM Stock Summary
- ANTM has a higher market value than 97.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $91,991,474,902.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ANTM is 3.67 -- better than 88.16% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 465.4, Anthem Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anthem Inc are CVS, MDLZ, CI, INFY, and TGT.
- Visit ANTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.66||52-week high||$379.84|
|Prev. close||$375.62||52-week low||$244.10|
|Day high||$379.84||Avg. volume||1,321,621|
|50-day MA||$333.65||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$302.72||Market Cap||92.98B|
Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Company Bio
Anthem Inc. operates as a health benefits company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial and Specialty Business, Government Business, and Other. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ANTM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Anthem Inc. To summarize, we found that Anthem Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Anthem Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.75% of its sector Healthcare.
- Anthem Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ANTM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ANTM Social Stream
Latest ANTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anthem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANTM as an investment opportunity.
Anthem's (ANTM) first-quarter earnings to reflect better revenues and higher membership.
UnitedHealth's (UNH) first-quarter 2021 earnings grow on the back of increased revenues.
Anthem, Inc. (NYSE: ANTM) will release first quarter 2021 financial results on April 21, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST"). Management will review these results and its outlook during a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EST that same morning. The conference call should be accessed at least 15 minutes prior to its start with the following numbers:
The U.S. COVID-19 vaccine push continued to gain ground on Wednesday with 19% of the population now fully vaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, though experts remain concerned about stubbornly high case numbers that continue to rise.
ANTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ANTMWant to do more research on Anthem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!