Anthem Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANTM POWR Grades
- ANTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.21% of US stocks.
- ANTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ANTM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
ANTM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $109,881,788,119, Anthem Inc has a greater market value than 97.68% of US stocks.
- Anthem Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 361.13, Anthem Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anthem Inc are TGT, EL, INFY, CHTR, and MDLZ.
- Visit ANTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Valuation Summary
- ANTM's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 93.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 242 months, ANTM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- ANTM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANTM.
ANTM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 84.25%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 84.25%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 99.31%.
The table below shows ANTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANTM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.27% of graded US stocks.
- ANTM's asset turnover comes in at 1.423 -- ranking 6th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MHLD, GTS, and CRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANTM.
The table below shows ANTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$441.56||52-week high||$470.02|
|Prev. close||$452.72||52-week low||$286.04|
|Day high||$455.94||Avg. volume||1,058,214|
|50-day MA||$436.44||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$399.23||Market Cap||107.17B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ANTM Social Stream
Latest ANTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anthem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANTM as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Fairhaven Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Alphabet Inc, CDW Corp, Costco Wholesale Corp, O'Reilly Automotive Inc, Arthur J.
Connecticut General Life Insurance Company -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Cigna Corporation
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Cigna CorporationGlobal Credit Research - 18 Jan 2022New York, January 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Cigna Corporation and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 13 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completi...
Empire HealthChoice Assurance, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Anthem, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Anthem, Inc.Global Credit Research - 18 Jan 2022New York, January 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Anthem, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 13 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This pu...
Investment company Ridgewood Investments LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vale SA, Activision Blizzard Inc, Calavo Growers Inc, FedEx Corp, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co, sells General Dynamics Corp, Merck Inc, Comcast Corp, U.S.
Investment company Alpha Omega Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF, ViacomCBS Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, Atmos Energy Corp, Schwab Fundamental International Large Company Ind, sells NVR Inc, AT&T Inc, Phillips 66, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc, ISHARES TRUST during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Alpha Omega Wealth Management LLC.
ANTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|