Anthem, Inc. (ANTM): Price and Financial Metrics
ANTM Stock Summary
- ANTM has a market capitalization of $94,224,477,285 -- more than approximately 97.35% of US stocks.
- Anthem Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.21% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 616.86, Anthem Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anthem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVS, MDLZ, TGT, CI, and INFY.
- Visit ANTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ANTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.78||52-week high||$386.78|
|Prev. close||$384.84||52-week low||$244.10|
|Day high||$385.35||Avg. volume||1,337,580|
|50-day MA||$339.03||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$304.45||Market Cap||93.01B|
Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Company Bio
Anthem Inc. operates as a health benefits company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial and Specialty Business, Government Business, and Other. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ANTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ANTM Social Stream
Latest ANTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anthem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANTM as an investment opportunity.
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Anthem
Anthem (ANTM) reports Q1 results for period ended March 31, 2021.Operating revenue of $32.1B, an increase of 9.0% from prior year and 10.7% after adjusting for the health insurance tax.The increase was driven by higher premium revenue due to growth in Medicaid and Medicare.Commercial & Specialty Business sales up 1.4%...
Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021 8:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Steve Tanal - Vice President, Investor Relations Gail Boudreaux - President and Chief Executive Officer John Gallina - Chief Financial Officer Felicia Norwood - President, Government Business Division Pete Haytaian - President, Commercial and...
Anthem delivered a better-than-expected first quarter and pushed its 2021 forecast past expectations, as growing enrollment and a pharmacy benefits business helped the health insurer
Shares of Anthem Inc. undefined were indicated up about 2% in premarke trading Wednesday, after the health benefits company reported first-quarter profit…
ANTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|