Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, APO's comes in at 3.05 -- better than 90.96% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- APO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 2.31% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with APO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FBHS, QCOM, LII, NOC and GWW.
APO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of APO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.26% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of APO, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Apollo Global Management Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.26%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for APO than it is for just 15.68% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, APO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
APO Dividend Chart
APO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on APO dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc Common Stock (APO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) - Dividend Investor
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha