Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APVO POWR Grades
- APVO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.24% of US stocks.
- APVO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
APVO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APVO is 10.11 -- better than 97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APVO's revenue has grown 185.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.63% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMAN, AEIS, ASMB, ONTX, and GEOS.
- APVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to aptevotherapeutics.com.
APVO Valuation Summary
- APVO's price/earnings ratio is -3; this is 108.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 62 months, APVO's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.6.
- APVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APVO.
APVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APVO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.4% of graded US stocks.
- APVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.162 -- ranking 213th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BMRN, STAB, and OMER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APVO.
The table below shows APVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.83||52-week high||$31.76|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||190,052|
|50-day MA||$4.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.68||Market Cap||24.18M|
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO) Company Bio
Aptevo Therapeutics, a biotechnology company, provides oncology and hematology therapeutics. Its marketed products include WinRho SDF for the treatment of autoimmune platelet disorders, as well as for the treatment of hemolytic disease of the newborn; and HepaGam B used for the prevention of hepatitis-B recurrence following liver transplantation in HBsAg-positive liver transplant patients, and for the treatment following exposure to hepatitis-B. The company was spun off from Emergent BioSolutions Inc. in 2016 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
APVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APVO Latest Social Stream
View Full APVO Social Stream
Latest APVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptevo Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APVO as an investment opportunity.
Aptevo Therapeutics Earns $10 Million Non-Dilutive Milestone Payment on Sales of RUXIENCE, Provides Company Update
APVO436 Phase 1b Trial for Acute Myeloid Leukemia Adds New SiteComplete Remission Patient to Advance to TransplantSEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / February 9, 2022 / Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. ("Aptevo" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:APVO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel immuno-oncology therapeutics based on its proprietary ADAPTIR™ and ADAPTIR-FLEX™ platform technologies, today announced that the Company has earned a $10 million non-dilutive milestone payment related to 2
, to Assume Chairmanship, Effective April 1, 2022SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / January 21, 2022 / Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. ("Aptevo" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:APVO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel immuno-oncology therapeutics based on its proprietary ADAPTIR™ and ADAPTIR-FLEX™ platform technologies, today announced that founding chairman of the board, Fuad El-Hibri, has announced his retirement effective April 1, 2022.
Alligator Bioscience & Aptevo Therapeutics Announce Co-Publication in Peer-Reviewed Journal, "Nature Communication"
LUND, SWEDEN and SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / December 15, 2021 / Alligator Bioscience AB ("Alligator") and Aptevo Therapeutics ("Aptevo") (NASDAQ:APVO) today announced publication of an article in the December 15, 2021, issue of the peer-reviewed journal, Nature Communications, on the mechanism of action of 4-1BB targeting bispecific antibodies. Nature Communications is an open access, multidisciplinary journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research in all areas of the biological, health,
Welcome back, investor!
Newtown, PA, based Investment company Towercrest Capital Management (Current Portfolio) buys Aptevo Therapeutics Inc, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF, Impel NeuroPharma Inc, Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc, sells Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, International Business Machines Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Towercrest Capital Management.
APVO Price Returns
Continue Researching APVOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch