Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APVO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.5% of US stocks.
- APVO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- APVO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
APVO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 445.34%, Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.78% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APVO's revenue has grown -73.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.07% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptevo Therapeutics Inc are CREX, ARCH, DESP, PROS, and BDR.
- Visit APVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to aptevotherapeutics.com.
APVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.92||52-week high||$60.00|
|Prev. close||$21.93||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$22.92||Avg. volume||53,348|
|50-day MA||$28.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.98||Market Cap||101.99M|
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO) Company Bio
Aptevo Therapeutics, a biotechnology company, provides oncology and hematology therapeutics. Its marketed products include WinRho SDF for the treatment of autoimmune platelet disorders, as well as for the treatment of hemolytic disease of the newborn; and HepaGam B used for the prevention of hepatitis-B recurrence following liver transplantation in HBsAg-positive liver transplant patients, and for the treatment following exposure to hepatitis-B. The company was spun off from Emergent BioSolutions Inc. in 2016 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
APVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APVO Latest Social Stream
View Full APVO Social Stream
Latest APVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptevo Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APVO as an investment opportunity.
Aptevo Therapeutics to Present at the American Association for Cancer Research Virtual Annual Meeting
SEATTLE, WA/ ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:APVO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel immuno-oncology therapeutics based on its proprietary ADAPTIRTM and ADAPTIR-FLEXTM platform technologies, today announced that it will present two new posters at the American Association for Cancer Research Virtual Annual Meeting, to be held in two virtual sessions - Saturday, April 10th to Thursday, April 15th, 2021 and Monday, May 17th to Friday, May 21st, 2021.
SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2021 / Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. ("Aptevo" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:APVO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel immuno-oncology therapeutics based on its proprietary ADAPTIR™ and ADAPTIR-FLEX™ platform technologies, today provided an update on its ongoing APVO436 phase 1 clinical trial.
Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO) and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 19, 2020 / Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Aptevo Therapeutics Inc.
Aptevo Therapeutics Announces the Launch of Its Second Platform Technology ADAPTIR-FLEX(TM) and Introduces the New Bispecific Prostate Cancer Candidate APVO442
New Bispecific Therapeutic Candidate APVO442 uses ADAPTIR-FLEX Platform TechnologyAPVO442 is a Unique T-Cell Engager Designed to Target PSMA and CD3 for the Treatment of Prostate CancerSEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / December 2, 2020 / Aptevo Therapeutics Inc.
Global Bi Syndrome Treatment Market 2020:Quantitative Analysis By Aptevo THERAPEUTICS INC., OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Roche, MacroGenics, Inc., AbbVie Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Xencor
This Bi Syndrome Treatment report provides complete analysis of the market on global and regional level. It inspects the development rate and the market value dependent on the market elements and growth initiating factors. The market players
APVO Price Returns
Continue Researching APVOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aptevo Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc (APVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch