Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited - Common shares, Par value .01 per share (APWC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APWC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where APWC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- APWC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 28 weeks.
- APWC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
APWC Stock Summary
- APWC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,514.2 -- higher than 97.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- APWC's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APWC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHT, HTLD, LOPE, KAI, and GL.
- Visit APWC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apwcc.com.
APWC Valuation Summary
- APWC's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.7; this is 80.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 219 months, APWC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 219 months, APWC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APWC.
APWC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.27%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 11.03%.
The table below shows APWC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APWC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||390,498|
|50-day MA||$3.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||54.86M|
APWC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for APWC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd over the past 4.99 years is -0.15%; that's better than only 9.09% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APWC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APWC Latest Social Stream
View Full APWC Social Stream
Latest APWC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APWC as an investment opportunity.
Taipei, Taiwan, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (Nasdaq: APWC) (the “Company”), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in the Asia-Pacific region, today announced that it has filed a Registration Statement on Form F-1 (the “Registration Statement”) with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a rights offering to holders of its common shares. The purpose of the rights offering i
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC) falls -2.0460% for June 16 Equities.com
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC) falls -2.0980% for June 10 Equities.com
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Sept. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (NASDAQ: APWC) ("APWC" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in the Asia-Pacific region, today announced the Company's financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2020. Unless otherwise indicated, all data are reported in U.S. Dollars at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of the event or result reported.First Six Months 2020 Financial Results (Ended June 30, 2020), and 2019 comparative results First 6 Months 2020First 6 Months 2019CHANGE Revenues$127.6 million$160.6 million(20.5)% Operating Profit/(Loss)$0.3 million$(3.5) million(1.09)% Net Income/(Loss)$(0.8) million$(1.7) million52...
APWC Price Returns
Continue Researching APWCWant to do more research on Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch