Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited - Common shares, Par value .01 per share (APWC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APWC POWR Grades
- APWC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- APWC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 185 days.
- APWC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
APWC Stock Summary
- APWC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,166.49 -- higher than 96.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 1.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd are BMI, PLUS, KAI, LZB, and RBC.
- Visit APWC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apwcc.com.
APWC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.50||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$3.49||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||551,385|
|50-day MA||$3.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||48.37M|
APWC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.99 years comes in at -0.15%; that's greater than merely 11.2% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, APWC is generating more cash flow than just 5.64% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APWC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APWC Latest Social Stream
View Full APWC Social Stream
Latest APWC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APWC as an investment opportunity.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (NASDAQ: APWC) ("APWC" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in the Asia-Pacific region, today announced the Company's financial results for the twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Unless otherwise indicated, all data are reported in U.S. Dollars at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of the event or result reported. Full Year 2020 Financial Results (Ended December 31, 2020), and 2019 comparative results Full Year 2020Full Year 2019CHANGERevenues$313.6 million$338.2 million(7.3)%Operating Profit/(Loss)$7.6 million$(0.6) million1,264%Net Income/(Loss)$(0.6) million$(1.6) million66.2%EPS(1)$(0.04)$(...
Gainers: Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC) +10%. Magal Security Systems (MAGS) +8%. Broadwind (BWEN) +8%. Top Ships (TOPS) +8%. Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) +7%.Losers: Navios Maritime (NM) -6%....
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
These companies are trading below the liquidation value Continue reading...
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation to Host 2020 Annual Shareholders Meeting on September 18, 2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan, July 09, 2020 -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (NASDAQ: APWC) (the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the.
APWC Price Returns
Continue Researching APWCWant to do more research on Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd (APWC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch